Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: R3dSnow DANGER!! and sbsettings dependancies...

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry R3dSnow DANGER!! and sbsettings dependancies...
    so ive jus had to restore my phone for the 2nd time this month all because of redsnow, it keeps hanging my phone in a boot loop for some reason.. anyway im using spirit now and im trying to get all the shiz that i use bak on my device, i got sbsettings of course and i went to get swapmode because i only hava 3g and can be a lil laggy and swapmode is an AMAZING tool, however it forced me to uninstall sbsettings.. WTF?!? something is wrong because i have always had both packages.. anyone know why? ive had dependancy problems with swapmode before but i just canceled the download, started it again and it didnt need to uninstall it...if not can someone send me a DEB of swapmode so i can manually install because i CANNOT go on without both of these things!

resn0w was fine, until I NOR flashed custom logos, now I get 3 resprings in a row then back to home screen everytime, occasionally it will repring once like normal, but usually 2 or 3 times then go back to home screen.

Delaing with it for now, not a huge problem for me.

I think the first time time I tried add ncustom boot logos, I got the reboot cycle and could NOT get out.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i had a custom bootlogo since the first time i JBed with snow, howver a few days befor this shiz happened i made it boot with logo and verbose mode. that couldve caused it...