Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBRotator 1.2 Update - Problems

Default SBRotator 1.2 Update - Problems
    I'm running with the 1.2 SBRotator, paid and downloaded from Cydia last night. I have the following related apps installed :
    Iconoclasm, Infiniboard, Infinidock,Overboard, ProSwitcher, SBSettings, Categories.

SBRotator rotation is working on my 3.1.2 IPOD Touch, 360 degrees.
    And all of the apps appear to work witn SBRotator enabled.

I found one problem so far with the latest update. I have 77 app icons and 1 folder icon on my one page springboard. In portrait mode (vertical), all 78 icons are displayed correctly.

Rotate to landscape (horizontal) and only 70 icons are displayed. The last 8 icons (5 app icons in the next to the last row and 2 app icons and 1 folder icon in the last row) are not positioned correctly.

The last row is not on the springboard.
    The 5 app icons in the next to the last row are visible
    behind the dock. (Infiniboard "Hide Behind Dock" is OFF).

I've sent this info to the developer.

im guessin is not 100% compatible wit iconoclasm

Actually, here's my latest info to the developer :

"
    Hello,after playing with different Iconoclasm settings (I normally run 5x5) and disabling Iconoclasm, I found that the error I am reporting occurs regardless of Iconoclasm settings.

My guess is it is a problem between Infiniboard and SBRotator.

My workaround actually came from your comments in the SBRotator package. I had never heard of IBlank. What I found is if I pad the last page with blanks to fill the last page to 25 icons (5x5), the error is faked out. So when SBRotator is in landscape mode with my single one page continuous springboard, all icons are displayed. Including the last app icons in the page padded with IBlank blanks.

The error occurs when the last "logical" page is not full; meaning the last page in 5x5 mode does not have 25 icons.
    "
    Last edited by infinigirl; 04-09-2010 at 09:54 AM.

This tweak isnt compatible with iprotect either?

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

does this tweak rotate springboard widgets too?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've had only one problem with ver 1.2 and that is, I have iRealSMS and SBRotator messes with the quicksend function, it won't let the keyboard pop up after selecting a contact unless I put the device into landscape mode. Thats the only problem I've had with this new version. Anyone else have this problem or notice this problem?

each time i rotate the phone it hangs. i need to press+hold home+power to hard reset the phone.
    tried uninstalling and reinstalling sbrotate but same result. any idea?

Thanks

Never had any issues with this but after installing 1.3, well when selecting wide for the dock, crashes every time!

i uninstalled and reinstalled many times. but no solution. everytime i rotate it hangs the phone. sad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

No probs here! LOVING IT!

my SBrotator hangs as well. I actually unistalled it being how horrible it acts. My suggestion would be to have one of these developers get an iPad, learn from that how to rotate the springboard and redevelop SBrotator.

shethinks aka infinigirl here...
    Same config noted orignally now works completely (well, almost) DEVs made multiple Cydia updates to the apps noted below since this thread was opened. RE: the (well, almost) ... i added SBSimplify to the mix. Last remaining bug (on my device) is SBSimplify with SBRotator in landscape does not restore status bar/icon dock correctly. SB restored in landscape is portrait SB and icon dock is not restored. Rotate back to portrait and both the correct SB and the icon dock are restored. And per my usual, the DEVs have been notified.

Quote Originally Posted by infinigirl View Post
    I'm running with the 1.2 SBRotator, paid and downloaded from Cydia last night. I have the following related apps installed :
    Iconoclasm, Infiniboard, Infinidock,Overboard, ProSwitcher, SBSettings, Categories.

SBRotator rotation is working on my 3.1.2 IPOD Touch, 360 degrees.
    And all of the apps appear to work witn SBRotator enabled.

I found one problem so far with the latest update. I have 77 app icons and 1 folder icon on my one page springboard. In portrait mode (vertical), all 78 icons are displayed correctly.

Rotate to landscape (horizontal) and only 70 icons are displayed. The last 8 icons (5 app icons in the next to the last row and 2 app icons and 1 folder icon in the last row) are not positioned correctly.

The last row is not on the springboard.
    The 5 app icons in the next to the last row are visible
    behind the dock. (Infiniboard "Hide Behind Dock" is OFF).

I've sent this info to the developer.
    Last edited by shethinks; 04-24-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Default same problem
    Hey there,

is there a real solution for that error yet?
    Got the same thing, my configuration is:

infiniboard (Setting hidden behind dock)
    5 pages (1 page 4x4, 2nd-4rd 4xmore, last page 4x2)

So nothing about excessive icons in one page, the ones with more than standard have max 4x7 icons...