Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Bug -- Very Annoying

Default iPhone Bug -- Very Annoying
    Hey guys,

I've been playing around with modding my iphone in the last 3 weeks and have never had a problem. Followed all tutorials, read about all the problems people were having, I was always able to fix my problems but in the last couple days I've been having a problem and I really can't quite target where the problem originated or how to fix it. 3 days ago, 1/10 calls I'd receive when I picked up I would not hear anyone but they'd hear me. They'd call me right back and it was fine. 2 Days ago it turned into 1/5, today is 1/2 calls I get. I can't figure out what the problem is. I thought it might be some programs I put on the phone (i put the NES.app, Tetris, and ApolloIM) but I removed each program with iBrickr and then tried restoring the phone and have now been using it in the last 24 hours and I'm still getting all the same problems. I've tried turning resetting it holding down Home button and Power a couple times, I've tried everything but I can't seem to fix this problem on my own. I'm going to the apple store today to see what they can do.

Just writing an update.

I went to the apple store and told them the problem they gave me a replacement phone without any problems... Seems apple doesn't even do the whole 3 days thing anymore, they just give you a brand new phone if you complain about any problems.
    Last edited by NightNinja; 09-26-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost