+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installing Lockinfo + Cydget = iPhone stuck at apple logo (with spinning wheel)

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I need help on this one, please dont tell me how to restore I know how to do that... Anyway I had intelliscreen, Wasn't happy with it so I turned
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Installing Lockinfo + Cydget = iPhone stuck at apple logo (with spinning wheel)
    I need help on this one, please dont tell me how to restore I know how to do that... Anyway I had intelliscreen, Wasn't happy with it so I turned it off (i didnt uninstall), then I got Smartscreen, same story, wasnt happend with it so I disabled it, then i got cydget, I liked it but there was no weather app so I wanted to get Lockinfo and cydget together, I installed Lockinfo while cydget was on, then after I respringed, iPhone turned on the apple logo with the spinning wheel. This happened to me twice already but once with mms and the other with the other with restoring all settings... This time I don't want to restore and have to wait to fix everything... I have access through winscp and USB... I tired to delete Lockinfo from /library/lockinfo... nothing happend, I deleted smartscreen and intelliscreen aswell, but I dont know where the cydget app is... so please help guys? thanks for all the help!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I'm assuming that you have done a reboot since deleting the apps. If I recall, the cydgets are located in system>library> lockcydgets. I was looking for them myself last night. I think that was the file path. I'm away from the computer so I can't verify. Good luck. And please post your results for others to learn from. Thanks
    Last edited by 1hihum; 01-31-2010 at 06:03 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey, thanks for the tip, I would check as well but apperantly my battery died (it was actually at 60% when it happened...)But I dont have a usb cable (im at work) so I only have winscp access... when I get home I will check, any other suggestions in the meantime?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I dont have much more to offer at the moment. If I think of anything, I'll let you know.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I did have a same problem but i installed pdanet after lockinfo installation i think, i had to restore, make sure you copy all the photos before you restore in case.