+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gruppled Lock Slider using SSH without Winterboard?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey, I've recently given up on Winterboard due to it's extreme lag. So, I've been experimenting with other ways to theme my device. So far I've got the home screen
    Thanks
    Default Gruppled Lock Slider using SSH without Winterboard?
    Hey,

I've recently given up on Winterboard due to it's extreme lag. So, I've been experimenting with other ways to theme my device. So far I've got the home screen background with Desktop/SMS Background in Cydia and the icons on the home screen using the ones in Categories. All I need now is the lock slider. I know how to get the slider on to the phone, Post #4 here, but it doesn't line up right because the Gruppled slider doesn't fit with the normal Slide to Unlock text and the space around it, if that makes sense. I'll upload a screenshot when I get home later today, which should help a lot.

EDIT: Got a screenshot!

Thanks,
    vinay427
    Last edited by vinay427; 01-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Please press Thanks! if I helped you out!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

I've adjusted where my slider sits on the screen by opening the slider .png in Photoshop and using the Move Tool To actually move where the slider sits in the .png file. I don't know if you have access to Photoshop, it's just a suggestion that's worked for me.