+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for Mods...

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello All. I'm a newb that just jailbroke and I'm exploring all the cool things that my iPhone can do - loving it so far. I did a bunch of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Looking for Mods...
    Hello All.

I'm a newb that just jailbroke and I'm exploring all the cool things that my iPhone can do - loving it so far.

I did a bunch of searches in Cydia and online, but couldn't find anything on a couple of mods that I'm interested in. I hope that someone here can help and let me know if there are these mods and, if so, where I can get them:

- mod to change notification sounds in Prowl
    - mod to Ilumine theme to change icons (i.e. reduce size and have glow) that weren't changed when I installed Ilumine

Thanks a bunch in advance and I'll definitely post any great ideas that I discover along the way!

NewB in Canada

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can't help on your 1st question but for the 2nd I would suggest registering at macthemes.net and searching/requesting the illume forum to get your missing icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks a lot, jphilips, I'll get right on that.

Any help from anyone else would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

ssh into your phone and find the file Prowl folder. In there you should see a bunch oh img files and I think some .caf files. Those should be the audio files for prowl. Just replace those with the sound you want but remember to backup files before modding anything and make sure you use the correct file names.

As for the theme navigate to /var/stash/Themes look for the theme and there should be an icons folder in there. Just replace all those images with the ones you want and you should be good to go.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, NK, I'll certainly try that. I've still got to download the openssh program for my PC, but will get to it now.

Also, how do I backup files the way you're talking about? I want to make sure I don't screw anything up.

Thanks again.