Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: carrier plist

Default carrier plist
    Can anyone please modify this carrier plist so that the wap.voicestream.com for mms would appear after htting reset settings in cellular data network? I need it to stick so i can use internet2.voicestream.com for data and tethering while having mms enabled thanks
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnabblmzjg1/carrier.plist
    Last edited by ish8894; 01-09-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by ish8894 View Post
    Can anyone please modify this carrier plist so that the wap.voicestream.com for mms would appear after htting reset settings in cellular data network? I need it to stick so i can use internet2.voicestream.com for data and tethering while having mms enabled thanks
    carrier.plist
    You carrier.plist shouldn't even look like that.

Just wait for the new T-Mobile USA carrier bundle (1.0.11) to be released.

The issue has been resolved. I am currently waiting for SpookyET to release the files to ModMyi.

EDIT: You should really used the carrier bundles (Cydia or ipcc) as it's a cleaner method of installation and it provides very OEM features.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Lecram25 View Post
    You carrier.plist shouldn't even look like that.

Just wait for the new T-Mobile USA carrier bundle (1.0.11) to be released.

The issue has been resolved. I am currently waiting for SpookyET to release the files to ModMyi.

EDIT: You should really used the carrier bundles (Cydia or ipcc) as it's a cleaner method of installation and it provides very OEM features.
    Wow, thanks bro that worked perfectly

No problem.

New bundle is out, so you can download it from the T-Mobile USA carrier bundle thread or wait for it to show up in Cydia.

Version 1.0.11.