Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adding things to lockscreen

Default Adding things to lockscreen
    Hello, I'm new and was refered to this site when asking some questions on other sites, so I guess you guys are the elite around here.. =) as I said, I have a few questions I hoped you'd be able to answer them.

I'm an owner of an iPhone 3Gs and am using this theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3295579/Lockinfo%20Theme.zip (Lockinfo Theme).

Now, the theme shows missed calls, SMS, calendar, weather, voicemail and mail in the lockscreen. I've seen other lockscreen themes that has "To Do's" and "RSS" so I'd want to be able to see "To Do's" and "RSS" columns in my lockscreen also. Is it possible to add these two things to the lockscreen when they're not there from the beginning? If so, how do I do? (I don't want to change my theme unless there's a theme with all of the above mentioned things, though voicemail isnšt a must since I never use it. But I'd prefer to add the above things to my excisting theme instead of changing it if it's possible.)

Again, what I want is: Missed Calls, SMS, Weather, Calendar, Mail, RSS & To Do's with the last two missing for now..

And also one more thing, is there any possibility to add things such as "Stock Exchange" and "Currency" which I've not seen any theme have?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by DonRaphael; 01-08-2010 at 04:59 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

There are a few options for what you are looking for. Intelliscreen is one option (although I don't think it includes RSS feeds). Cydgets in an option which basically adds widgets to the lockscreen (I know you can add RSS and other fuctins). And then there is Grummpled. Grummpled will show you just about everything you are looking for (no RSS though). All of them are available on Cydia (though for grummpled you may have to add the repo, and it's actually called lockinfo when searching for it in Cydia.

Here is a nice guide and info for Grummpled. I have just started to look into these lockscreeen widgets and themes myself, so I can't really offer much more than this. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

On a side note, you may want to post this question in the general or themes section, as most people see these widgets as a type of theme.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hihum For This Useful Post:

mrmacc (01-10-2010)