+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I customize the unlock Slider?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I can make it so the phone unlocks with just a simple touch, but I want to customize the whole process instead of having me slide the finger across from
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How can I customize the unlock Slider?
    I can make it so the phone unlocks with just a simple touch, but I want to customize the whole process instead of having me slide the finger across from right to left, I want to unlock by sliding from top to bottom. Im a noob still but I can follow instructions well. Assuming its possible of course, I was thinking that maybe by modifying UISlider.h it could be done. Anybody found a way of doing this? Maybe taking the code from another app that uses that kind of motion and making that the slider unlock motion??
    I can change the Text on the slider and all that other stuff, what I want to learn is how to change the actual slider. Such as where its located on the screen.
    Thank you in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sorry totally off topic but how do you change the text of what it says?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You just gotta change what the file SpringBoard.strings says. There are a bunch of tutorials here that explain better than I could in good detail so just look around and if you cant find it ask me again and I will explain it to you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    its ok but thanks i had downloaded a theme and in it he just masked it with a file so im just gonna use that. thanks.