Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Missing Weather Icon
12-05-2009, 09:10 AM #1Missing Weather Icon
I seem to be missing my weather icon. It's not the stock icon but instead another icon that I installed with a theme. Now I can't seem to change it back to stock.
I have deleted the theme and deleted Winterboard.
I have SSH'd into my iPhone and gone to the weather app and the icon seems to be the stock one. But on the springboard it isn't.
12-06-2009, 03:07 PM #2
this worked for me from another thread ;
1. SSH your iphone and go to /Application/Weather.app/
2. copy Info.plist to your desktop
3. go to this link Binary to XML converter (http://22.214.171.124/%7Ekhchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi)
4. Click browse on their website and locate your info.plist
5. Click convert and save your file
6. Open the converted info.plist in notepad
7. locate and delete SBIconClass & SBWeatherApplicationIcon
8. paste back the info.plist in your /Application/Weather.app/ folder