Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [3.1.2].[Airtel].Carrier Bundle Fixed Logo

Default [3.1.2].[Airtel].Carrier Bundle Fixed Logo
    This .bundle file is for folks in India using Airtel who want to see their carrier logo. As you all know MMS, Tethering etc all works by default.

Instructions
    ========

1. SSH into your phone
    2. Navigate to /S*/L*/Carrier Bundles
    3. Delete BhartiAirtel_in.bundle
    4. Upload my BhartiAirtel_in.bundle
    5. Respring

Have Fun

iCE|HACKER

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/295412239/Moded.3.1.2.zip

Dude.. Do you have a bundle for Vodafone in India?

Default 3 g , 2g toggle in iphone 5s
    hi i am from india, i am using i phone 5s version 7.1.2 jail break, my carrier is airtel. i was having problem that only LTE option was coming in the cellular data setting and not 3g and 2g, i guess its a carrier update issue i googled this and did this -->How To Force Enable 3G / 2G Toggle In iOS 7 On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5 | Redmond Pie
    and it worked for me, i lost LTE and got 3g and 2 g toggle and the internet was also working on 3 and 2 g, after that i got a message carrier setting update avilable which i clicked accept and i lost my 3g again and got LTE back.

i lost my 3 files backup that i made before deleting them, now i found a folder in user/library/carrier bundle.bundle , carrier bundles , carrier default.bundle. these 3 folders have the overrides_N51_N53.pri and
    overrides_N51_N53.plist files WHICH i copy to system/library/carrierbundles/iphone/bhartiairtel.in.bundle and followed the drill of restart etc even after deleting them again the LTE did not go. what can i do ? i dont want LTE i want 3g and 2g toggle like it worked for me before click on update carrier

in short how can i get my 3g back and remove LTE the above process is not working.
    Thanks a ton in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by icehacker View Post
    This .bundle file is for folks in India using Airtel who want to see their carrier logo. As you all know MMS, Tethering etc all works by default.

Instructions
    ========

1. SSH into your phone
    2. Navigate to /S*/L*/Carrier Bundles
    3. Delete BhartiAirtel_in.bundle
    4. Upload my BhartiAirtel_in.bundle
    5. Respring

Have Fun

iCE|HACKER