+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneBrowser not working after iTunes 9?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I sent them to you iphone tunnel suite iphonebrowser ifunbox all of them work on itunes v9
    Banned
    Thanks

I sent them to you

iphone tunnel suite
    iphonebrowser
    ifunbox

all of them work on itunes v9

Banned
    Thanks

I got an email confirmation that says it was delivered. anyway, I sent you a link to my dropbox, get them there:

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    I got an email confirmation that says it was delivered. anyway, I sent you a link to my dropbox, get them there:
    jongarret, I got the files. But, when I click on the iphone tunnel suite exe, I get this error message:

CDocume~1|x|Desktop\IPHONE~1.EXE
    The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS: 0571 IP:0336 OP:67 2e 63 6f 6d. CHoose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Do you know why this is happening? How can I fix this?

Banned
    Thanks

I dont know why youre getting that message but it looks like something to do with your memory (not sure, just my guess)

why dont you use one of the others if Itunnel is giving you problems., I really think ifunbox is the best of the 3.

PS. uninstall any previous version of itunnel and see if that helps.

Banned
    Thanks
    I dont know why youre getting that message but it looks like something to do with your memory (not sure, just my guess)

why dont you use one of the others if Itunnel is giving you problems., I really think ifunbox is the best of the 3.

jongarret, I will try that. Thanks!

I dont know why youre getting that message but it looks like something to do with your memory (not sure, just my guess) why dont you use one of the others if Itunnel is giving you problems., I really think ifunbox is the best of the 3.

Hi, jongarret. I downloaded iphone tunnel suite 3.0 from another source and it installed... it's unfortunately written in dumb italian, not english. But, when I try to sync my iphone, tunnel suite says that it won't connect. I get the same error as before. What do you suggest? Should I uninstall itunes 9.0.1 and downgrade to 8.2 since the new version is the cause of this error?

Last edited by big black; 10-03-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

well if you downgrade just remember to restore one of your old playlists if you've installed new apps on 9.1.

or, go to itunes 9.0.1 which works fine.

again I suggest you try one of the others first, why the love affair with itunnel? try infunbox its better, trust me.

...let me know.

Banned
    Thanks
    well if you downgrade just remember to restore one of your old playlists if you've installed new apps on 9.1.

or, go to itunes 9.0.1 which works fine.

again I suggest you try one of the others first, why the love affair with itunnel? try infunbox its better, trust me.

...let me know.
    Hi, jongarret. To answer your question, the reason why I need iphone tunnel suite is because it's got a terminal window (called Putty) where you can enter command code. Do you know of other apps that have this capability other than tunnel suite?

Banned
    Thanks

go back to my dropbox, I put another program in there called iphone pc suite. see if that helps.

....let me know.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphonebrowser itunes 9 fix
    there is a new iphonebrowser, iphonebroswer 1.9.3, although it is a beta it appears to work
    Just google it...
    Good luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i cannot get iphone browser to work i have a 3gs on 3.1 and i get error message and it crashes

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky111 View Post
    i cannot get iphone browser to work i have a 3gs on 3.1 and i get error message and it crashes
    try one of the others I mentioned., if you still have a problem then do this. Board Message

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain McFunk View Post
    Hey guys, just curious if anyone that is using iPhoneBrowser to transfer files to and from their iPhone, is it working for you all? I downloaded iTunes 9 (but did NOT download 3.1) and it keeps saying the program stopped working every time i plug my phone up. Any other freeware programs I can navigate around on my phone and add themes?

edit: also downloaded iPhone Explorer and it's doing the same thing for that as well.....
    this normally depends upon your PC OS. If you are using Vista then use iPhonebrowser 1.9.3 - If you are using XP then use iPhonebrowser 1.9.1. Launch iPhonebrowser before connecting your iPhone. Forget iTunnel as iTunes has made this impossible (mobiledevice.dll), also forget winSCP if you are using iTunes 8.2 or newer.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123