Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Battery Lockscreen

Default Changing Battery Lockscreen
    Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to change the battery lock screen? Also, when i get an incoming call, how can i change the slide icon to my own image? what is the name of that specific file and how can i access it in winscp? please help! thanks

the call-slider is /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgreen.png

the lock-screen batteries are /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png to BatteryBG_17.png

I hope I remembered it right, but I think so. enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,201 Times in 6,211 Posts

^ you did good buddy.
    If you want to change the lockscreen you can add a image file to your theme it should be named LockBackgroung.png

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    the call-slider is /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgreen.png

the lock-screen batteries are /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png to BatteryBG_17.png

I hope I remembered it right, but I think so. enjoy.

thanks. i'll try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ you did good buddy.
    If you want to change the lockscreen you can add a image file to your theme it should be named LockBackgroung.png
    thanks, but i already changed my lockscreen. What i want to do now is change the lockscreen when it's being charged. I wanted to change the battery to something different. i'm making an akira theme.
    Last edited by molokoplus; 09-08-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to molokoplus For This Useful Post:

keiviz (02-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,201 Times in 6,211 Posts

Battery file location is "your theme"/bundles/com.apple.springboard so you can place your images there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaxRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I was thinking of creating a new thread, but hopefully I'll get a reply here: can you change the battery logos and wifi bars without using Winterboard? If so, is it as easy as just replacing them in the phone?

On my new 3GS, I just want to use BossPaper and try and live without Winterboard slowing everything down. But I do miss my blue fire battery and my colored wifi bars.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRabbit View Post
    I was thinking of creating a new thread, but hopefully I'll get a reply here: can you change the battery logos and wifi bars without using Winterboard? If so, is it as easy as just replacing them in the phone?

On my new 3GS, I just want to use BossPaper and try and live without Winterboard slowing everything down. But I do miss my blue fire battery and my colored wifi bars.
    with battery I suppose you mean the little battery in the statusbar?

those files are all located in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
    for the white statusbar, it's
    Default_X_AirPort.png (wifi)
    Default_BatteryXXXX.png (battery)
    for the black statusbar it's the same files, but starting with FSO_ instead of Default_

enjoy

Thanks

Awesome! So why does everyone use Winterboard?!?! This was so easy!

Although, I can't find a way to replace the progress gears with, say, the Vista Loaders. Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRabbit View Post
    Awesome! So why does everyone use Winterboard?!?! This was so easy!

Although, I can't find a way to replace the progress gears with, say, the Vista Loaders. Is this possible?
    well, winterboard is quicker and if you wanna change themes alot it makes things easier. also, it provides some possibilities normal modding does not.
    I, personally, don't like winterboard though. I mod images myself.

as for the vista loader thing ... I guess it's possible, but I have to admit I don't know where the gear-image lies ... I suppose it has to be SpringBoard.app as well

i was actually talking about the battery when you plug in your ipod to charge. the charging screen battery that slowly fills up. i wanted to change that....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by molokoplus View Post
    i was actually talking about the battery when you plug in your ipod to charge. the charging screen battery that slowly fills up. i wanted to change that....
    Same location, different name:

Battery Background - /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png-BatteryBG_17.png

This seems like the thread that might get me an answer. I'm using the HTC Hero theme and I'd like to change my lockscreen so that the clock and date section are replaced with the clock and weather from the theme. How do I go about doing this? This is the clock and weather widget i want for the lockscreen.