+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: USB SSH 3.0 with FileZilla Mac

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello, I want to use FileZilla to SSH into my iPhone via USB. I've looked on Google and cannot find anything. I've tried Cyberduck and the like and they can't
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default USB SSH 3.0 with FileZilla Mac
    Hello,

I want to use FileZilla to SSH into my iPhone via USB. I've looked on Google and cannot find anything. I've tried Cyberduck and the like and they can't do simple things like changing permissions, FileZille is just much easier. If you know of another client which has the same power as FileZilla, feel free to tell me, and if there's a fix that would be even better.

Neo-Tech

EDIT: I've found that if I enable Tethering and connect via [email protected] it works fine. However, this isn't a good enough solution. And looks like I'm going to have to AdBlock MMi soon if they don't sort out their ads, one google Ad is covering some of this text box rendering me to not see.

Anybody? :S
    Last edited by Neo-Tech; 08-21-2009 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech