Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Carrier Logo

Default Changing Carrier Logo
    Edt: Just found MakeItMine but can't find an option to delete the thread
    Last edited by Slone; 08-12-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

hey so i know you found a way to change it but just to let you knw you canmake them a lot cooler than make it mine lets you. you can make it any image you can make it words with color or effects and jsut pretyt much anything you want so if you would like that just let me know i'll hook you up with whateve ryou want

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    hey so i know you found a way to change it but just to let you knw you canmake them a lot cooler than make it mine lets you. you can make it any image you can make it words with color or effects and jsut pretyt much anything you want so if you would like that just let me know i'll hook you up with whateve ryou want
    Thanks.

If you could tell me how to replace the text with an image and if there was any way you could make a red "Rawr!" logo that'd be great.

Thanks

for sure i can make that for you do you have any idea how you want it to look? and i have a few qutisont to ask you first

1)do you use winterboard
    2)do you know how to ssh into your phone

you need both in order to do this

for sure i can make that for you do you have any idea how you want it to look? and i have a few qutisont to ask you first

1)do you use winterboard
    2)do you know how to ssh into your phone

you need both in order to do this
    Yes to both of those questions

Thanks

alright i'm assuming you are in att and live in the us so here you put it in var/stash/themes.xxxxx/yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US for att users in the US and there you put your FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png and Default_CARRIER_ATT.png

also you dind't answer if you had a request on how you want the rawr! to look like hah you want a red image with white letters sayigthat do you want a certain font saying rawr! in red?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

Slone (08-12-2009)

Sorry, Rawr! in Times with red letters and no background is what I'm looking for,and if you could do a second one in bright pink that'd be awesome too, just something simple. Thanks

Thanks

okay here you go just rename whatever images you are gonna use to the names i just told you in the last post and place them where i told you. i made 2 one bigger fills up the whole status bar the other one a bit smaller and if youw ant you can also jsut go into an image editor and change the size if you want to make it smaller if you want the pink or the red different like brighter pink than that then let me know
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

Slone (08-12-2009)

okay here you go just rename whatever images you are gonna use to the names i just told you in the last post and place them where i told you. i made 2 one bigger fills up the whole status bar the other one a bit smaller and if youw ant you can also jsut go into an image editor and change the size if you want to make it smaller if you want the pink or the red different like brighter pink than that then let me know
    Hey, Thanks, the images are great. I thought I could figure this out on my own, but I'm not using AT&T, in my themes folder I changed the ATT to the name of my carrier and stuck the images in the TelephonyUI folder but nothing, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Phones unlocked and I'm using a Jamaican carrier called Claro. I changed them to FSO_CARRIER_Claro.png and Default_CARRIER_Claro but they didn't work, maybe I put them in the wrong folder?
    Last edited by Slone; 08-12-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks

claro that's also like for latin places hah i found those images in the phone i don't remember where i'm going to seattle right now so i will post later where

claro that's also like for latin places hah i found those images in the phone i don't remember where i'm going to seattle right now so i will post later where
    Are there actual images? I know where the carrier bundles are but not the images, if all I have to do is make backups of the originals then replace them I'll try to find them

Green Apple
    Thanks

how can i do this without winterboard i use to have it but im stuck with orange at the mo

Quote Originally Posted by cf125 View Post
    how can i do this without winterboard i use to have it but im stuck with orange at the mo
    There's a program in Cydia called ModMyi that you can use to do this without winterboard

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slone View Post
    There's a program in Cydia called ModMyi that you can use to do this without winterboard
    whats the app called i cant find anythin called modmyi just lista ll the apps on modmyi repo?

whats the app called i cant find anythin called modmyi just lista ll the apps on modmyi repo?
    Sorry, it's called MakeItMine that was a typo

Green Apple
    Thanks

will that work on 3.0.1

will that work on 3.0.1
    Yea, it will

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Slone For This Useful Post:

cf125 (08-12-2009)

Why are you coming to Seattle? There's nothing to do here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast