+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Carrier Logo

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
depends what you want to change it to and what slone is thinking of is i'm guessing make it mine i think there is no spaces though that will change
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

depends what you want to change it to and what slone is thinking of is i'm guessing make it mine i think there is no spaces though that will change the words but it'll be white or you can use supreme prefrences and it'll be white also you can change the word if you want to make it an image you can either use winterboard or change the image itself without winterboard i've never done it that way but it shouldn't make a differenece it all depends where you live and what server you are in though

@harman i live in olympia went to seattle to go to IMAX with a bigger screen then the one we have here. haha and seattle has so much to do i go to UW though sometimes it feels like there is nothing to do but it's chill just to walk around in seattle.

edit sorry i dind't realise slone corrected his mistake but still i gave more examples just incase haha.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here try /yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.Claro_jm/FSO_CARRIER_Claro.png and Default_CARRIER_Claro or FSO_CARRIER_Claro Jamaica.png yes there is a space between Claro and Jamaica cause i found wehre the images should be but for some reason ifile and cyberduck wont show images for the jamaica claro but will for other carriers and so i'm kindof following the same trend of those carriers images i hope it works man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

Slone (08-16-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

I also would like to change my carrier. I drop the two files in my theme folder put it doesn't work. This is what I did.

I am a softbank carrier user (japan).
    I nav to var/stash/theme.xxx/mytheme/Bundles/com.apple.Softbank_jp

I added the Bundles and com.apple.Softbank_jp folders since it wasn't created and drop the two files there.

Did I do something wrong?

Nevermind. I got it to work now. I renamed my two files incorrectly. Thank you.
    Last edited by duceduc; 08-22-2009 at 06:40 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fixd
    Last edited by acidburn135; 08-24-2009 at 01:10 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ duceduc, could you give a step by step on how to change Softbank's logo with that of an actual logo?
    I wanna use http://news.soft32.com/wp-content/up...ftbankLogo.jpg
    this logo.
    Help please. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12