Closed Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58666768
Results 1,341 to 1,353 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
^head over to the other thread regarding video recording so we can talk there...
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^head over to the other thread regarding video recording so we can talk there...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So is the 'project' thread officially closed yet, cause for some dumbass reason I keep coming back to check if there will be some actual possible factual reason why it's open (i.e. a truly working beta, not some dumbass fuckup halfass beta). And yes, half the time I come this this thread is to see VD spout some **** then get angry and runaround w/ his head cutoff this his **** riding friends come and post replies that he sent to them to give to us (yeah, WTF is up with that kid?) but whatever.

@mkblade Are you guys still working on Vid recording? cause it would be nice not to have a toggle anymore.. good luck guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, i am really close to getting VC working on 2g and 3g iphones. all you have to do is donate money for this project but i wont give u any evidence of my progress. Rest assured though i am working EXTREMELY HARD.

Can i have a pet dolphin now like VD had surferboy? lol. come on surferboy i said the exact same things that VD said, now get on my **** lol. ill even give u "beta files" if it makes you feel special VD is a JOKE. a kid with WAY too much freaking time on his hands to be playing this little game. Go ahead dont release your VC "project" to the public. im sure i can live without it :P
    Last edited by Ragnorok; 10-05-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

you guys need to stop leaking it now! VirtueDesign is a nice Guy!! Do You's wanna know why? Becuase without him you wouldn't even be having this Mod!! , you's would all be out Buying A 3GS , but virtuedesign is doing this for free or a small donation , saving you heaps of money!

So STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL and be Grateful for what you have

VirtueDesign you are doing a wonderful job and contact me if you need anything!!!

SO IF I WERE YOU I'D BE REMOVING THE VOICE CONTROL BETA FILES AND STOP SPREADING THEM , OTHERWISE DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD! like me , I have myself been trying to enable VoiceControl and when i knew VirtueDesign was doing it I said "Okay i will let VirtueDesign try and Enable it because , what would happen if i did it and you's all copied the files to your device? and your device got Fu***d up?? then what would you do , at least I know that VirtueDesign is taking his time , because rushing things doesn't work out in the Long Term.AND I KNOW THAT VIRTUEDESIGN WOULD DO A BETTER JOB THAT I DID

Thank You Everyone and especially VirtueDesign , if anyone has any questions including VirtueDesign email me on

[email protected]

To The Leakers: please don't ruin it for us that have done nothing wrong , why do we deserve this? huh? u tell all of us

Oh and if u prefer Native Video recording , then don't come on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok View Post
    Hey guys, i am really close to getting VC working on 2g and 3g iphones. all you have to do is donate money for this project but i wont give u any evidence of my progress. Rest assured though i am working EXTREMELY HARD.

Can i have a pet dolphin now like VD had surferboy? lol. come on surferboy i said the exact same things that VD said, now get on my **** lol. ill even give u "beta files" if it makes you feel special VD is a JOKE. a kid with WAY too much freaking time on his hands to be playing this little game. Go ahead dont release your VC "project" to the public. im sure i can live without it :P

YES sure sure Ragnorok , go and make another thread, no-one would want to donate to you to "Try" and get Voice Control working , when you wont give us Evidence of you enabling VoiceControl , are you gonna post videos like VirtueDesign did? or are you gonna stab us in the back? So u need to give us a legimiate reason why we should donate to you.

NO THANKS!

VirtueDesign is nearly finished the VoiceControl port , so there is no need to do so
    Last edited by jbode4; 10-06-2009 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jbode4 For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (10-06-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbode4 View Post
    YES sure sure Ragnorok , go and make another thread, no-one would want to donate to you to "Try" and get Voice Control working , when you wont give us Evidence of you enabling VoiceControl , are you gonna post videos like VirtueDesign did? or are you gonna stab us in the back? So u need to give us a legimiate reason why we should donate to you.

NO THANKS!

VirtueDesign is nearly finished the VoiceControl port , so there is no need to do so

I have one word for you jbode4: FAIL!!! (to understand what sarcasm is)

Green Apple
    Thanks

i know that it's sarcasm u idiot , but what i'm saying if that he did go ahead with it , he would sadly fail.!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

pet dolphine, STFU your not funny

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we get on with our lives now since VC is clearly not happening
    and yes metroplex we r working on the video recording

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    Can we get on with our lives now since VC is clearly not happening
    and yes metroplex we r working on the video recording
    Which is also impossible cuz the 3GS uses a Video-Camera and the 3G a Still-Camera dont say its possible cuz its NOT! (only if apple themselves port the video-camera to the 2g/3g phones which they NEVER will do)

Cheers.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jbode4 View Post
    you guys need to stop leaking it now! VirtueDesign is a nice Guy!! Do You's wanna know why? Becuase without him you wouldn't even be having this Mod!! , you's would all be out Buying A 3GS , but virtuedesign is doing this for free or a small donation , saving you heaps of money!

So STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL and be Grateful for what you have

VirtueDesign you are doing a wonderful job and contact me if you need anything!!!

SO IF I WERE YOU I'D BE REMOVING THE VOICE CONTROL BETA FILES AND STOP SPREADING THEM , OTHERWISE DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD! like me , I have myself been trying to enable VoiceControl and when i knew VirtueDesign was doing it I said "Okay i will let VirtueDesign try and Enable it because , what would happen if i did it and you's all copied the files to your device? and your device got Fu***d up?? then what would you do , at least I know that VirtueDesign is taking his time , because rushing things doesn't work out in the Long Term.AND I KNOW THAT VIRTUEDESIGN WOULD DO A BETTER JOB THAT I DID

Thank You Everyone and especially VirtueDesign , if anyone has any questions including VirtueDesign email me on

[email protected]

To The Leakers: please don't ruin it for us that have done nothing wrong , why do we deserve this? huh? u tell all of us

Oh and if u prefer Native Video recording , then don't come on this thread

NO THANKS!

You gotta be kidding me?! Right, seriously? you are such a ******' dolt. God! I swear, you should seriously got just off yourself in a dark alley so know one can find your body. This also goes for you too surfingboy. Both you **** riding retards are lame as ****. There will not be a port of VC because VD is not smart enough to do it (nor am I or anyone else in this thread). Seeing how it is page 90 and the 'beta' is still stuck on the SAME error that was first discovered on like what page 50 (correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm not going all the way back to find it). So lets just close this **** now while were still sorta ahead.

And I don't believe TRUE vid recording can be accomplished on the 2G/3G phones, but something close to it would be nice.

Thanks

i searched the iphone 3gs files that could have something to do with vc and changed the 09 to 06 (i didn't change most of the accesabilitybundles), but it still does not work. i don't have very much time to work on this, so maybe you can do something with this files: click! i copied the voiceovertouch.app to the apps directory + i gave it an icon. THIS DOES NOT WORK YET!

Thanks

Can someone upload the full 3.1 3gs file system, I'm looking for a few files and I would like to search through the files! Thanks!

Thanks

Well apologies to those that still have a genuine interest in this thread, but it's been overwhelmed by ignorance and ePeen and is now closed.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

4n4log (10-08-2009), zero-limit (10-06-2009)