Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Voice Memo icon modification... -_-

Default Problem with Voice Memo icon modification... -_-
    First off let me just say (being new to this) This is one of the most helpful forums I have ever been to, Thanks.

Business time..

I have a new icon I have made for the Voice Memos app. but regardless of how I approach replacing the original it does not seem to take.

The current theme I was using didn't have an icon for this app. so i was making one. I tried naming it Voice Memo.png and Voice Memos.png, and trying to drop it into the .../Themes/icon file but it doesn't seem to take.

I have also tried going into the
    .../stash/Application/VoiceMemos.app
    add tried replacing the "icon.png" which I am guessing is the app. icon since their wasn't any other that could be it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default icon name
    Icon must be named exactly as your application lower/upper cases with or without spaces. I made a few icons for it and the exact name must be Voice Memos.png and placed inside icons folder on desired theme.
    Last edited by srchino; 08-03-2009 at 01:20 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpill View Post
    First off let me just say (being new to this) This is one of the most helpful forums I have ever been to, Thanks.

Business time..

I have a new icon I have made for the Voice Memos app. but regardless of how I approach replacing the original it does not seem to take.

The current theme I was using didn't have an icon for this app. so i was making one. I tried naming it Voice Memo.png and Voice Memos.png, and trying to drop it into the .../Themes/icon file but it doesn't seem to take.

I have also tried going into the
    .../stash/Application/VoiceMemos.app
    add tried replacing the "icon.png" which I am guessing is the app. icon since their wasn't any other that could be it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Did you get it o work? If you have winteboard you can just place the new icon in the theme you want in the Icon folder.