Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 3.0 Volume Boost

All sounds.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i'll give this a try, but i used volume boost from the modmyi source and i dont really notice a difference.

Works Great

very useful, thx a ton!

Hey guys, just purchased a 3.0 3GS jailbroken. Had a 3G. noticed the sound is softer than on a 3G - i thought I had heard that the 3GS was much louder, so a bit disappointed. Can anyone tell me, is this a winterboard extension? ie. can it be selected to be on/off? any risks installing it? I'd hate to screw up my jailbreak - as have no signatures or anything to fall back on - eg. i'll be stuck in the 3.1 loop with no jailbreak like others.

My main gripe is volume is low on calls, and when i put it on loudspeaker - it isn't that much better. Does this extension have an affect on audio through the headphone jack? I like my music unaffected. Thanks would love some feedback from users.

Regards, SINC

run iPhone 3GS fw 3.1?

Quote Originally Posted by SINC View Post
    Hey guys, just purchased a 3.0 3GS jailbroken. Had a 3G. noticed the sound is softer than on a 3G - i thought I had heard that the 3GS was much louder, so a bit disappointed. Can anyone tell me, is this a winterboard extension? ie. can it be selected to be on/off? any risks installing it? I'd hate to screw up my jailbreak - as have no signatures or anything to fall back on - eg. i'll be stuck in the 3.1 loop with no jailbreak like others.

My main gripe is volume is low on calls, and when i put it on loudspeaker - it isn't that much better. Does this extension have an affect on audio through the headphone jack? I like my music unaffected. Thanks would love some feedback from users.

Regards, SINC
    Winterboard Extension, Yes!
    You can turn it on and off, Yes!
    There is no way this will affect your jailbreak.
    I do not notice it being too much different with headphones, but I would check your volume why you are on calls to make sure it is turned up all the way. On my 3GS I find that it is too loud sometimes....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

SINC (10-08-2009)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12