Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recovering Lost/Deleted Data From An iPhone That Has Not Been Backed Up

Unfortunately, iPhone doesn't have a trash bin in which your deleted photos can be stored. If you accidently delete photos on your iPhone 3GS, you may meet iPhone Photo Recovery to recover deleted pictures from iPhone. here is the detail: http://www.ipadconverter-mac.com/iphone-recovery/

You may take a look at this photo recovery tool which helped me before

hope this helps.

Help, I used wondershare dr phone to try to recover deleted files and it gets to 99% and didn't want to finish. I'm on a jailbroken iphone 5 on 6.1.2 and accidentally deleted 20 photos/vids yesterday and they aren't in my backup.

I tried EaseUS MobiSaver 3.1 and it finished but doesn't show any deleted pictures. I shows all the photos from the last 3 months, but when you click "show deleted" it doesn't have any.

What's I'm wondering is, if I try the photorec, would this work better? or if EaseUS doesn't see them, nothing will?

I know this is a older post but does anyone know how to do this through USB? I can do it with cygwin on a android phone and I can connect to the phone usb with putty so why cant I pull this phone image through the USB port instead of it taking hours to pull over wifi? There has to be a way. Anyone?

Hi,
    It seems great.Though iPhone doesn't have a trash bin we still can recover lost/deleted data from an iPhone that has not been backed up, such as photos,messages with the help of data recovery software.
    Last edited by lindakim; 12-17-2013 at 08:58 PM.

You can have a look at this guide which will tell you how to erase iPhone data permanently if you want to sell your iPhone:
    How to Erase iPhone Data Permanently
    step1: connect your iPhone to the computer
    step2: Choose Erase all data on device and click on it
    step3: Start to erase all data on your device now
    step4: Click “Done” and the wiping completed
    Best luck!
    Last edited by sabrinaM; 12-18-2013 at 08:44 PM.

What I need to know if all these software programs are just doing what this is doing???

PhotoRec Step By Step - CGSecurity

I've used the software programs and it finds no deleted files. So, my questions, is, if the software didn't find anything, would this find anything???

PhotoRec Step By Step - CGSecurity

Default Recover Lost and Deleted iPhone Data
    It is common scenario while user try to transfer bulk of files error message are generated by users , so it required to create backup of data so that data loss is never faced by user. Though iTunes application is provided to make transfer of files but it is not safe for bulk transfer because it start showing error message which is really irritating situation for users. Though nothing to get panic because , simple steps are just need to follow which help how to recover deleted data of iPhone where it is any file.

Read More:
    Sichern iPhone, um Datenverlust Situation zu verhindern

Default Help
    I'm desperate. I have an iPhone 4 - I'm a new Mom. I restored my iphone and overwrote every photo on my iPhone. Of course I did this as I was trying to backup and of course Cloud was not activated on my phone. I lost every photo I took of my baby over the past 18 months, including photos from the hospital etc. I sent my phone to a third party recovery service and they told me the data was gone. I just can't believe it and was hoping someone could help me. I'm desperate and will pay anything for these recovered photos. Please help!

Do not restore with iTunes again. After that, you may check your iTunes backup first. If there is more than one backup available, you can select a previous backup. If you can find the right backup, you can recover lost data from iPhone backup.

As long as you don’t disable the automatic sync option in iTunes with iPhone Data Recovery, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup. That is, you can recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod data from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

Easily restore deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iOS, I suggest secure an advance utility. It can efficient to restore all lost data from iPhone or iPad. You can use Kernel for iPod Data Recovery Software.

There are two ways to Restore deleted data from iPhone or iPod

1) Connect your iPhone to the computer

2) iTunes backup to recover iPhone

Visit here : ipodmusicrecovery.org

ipodfilerecovery.com
    Last edited by kelvinsmith; 04-17-2014 at 03:19 AM.

As long as you don’t disable the automatic sync option in iTunes, it will automatically generate a backup for your iOS device when you plug your device into your Mac or PC, and the backup file updates along with your every sync. So it is certainly sure and easy to restore iPhone from iTunes backup with iPhone data recovery. That is, you can recover your iPhone/iPad/iPod data from the recent iTunes backup whenever the data is missing.

You can learn more from here:
    http://www.iphone-android-recovery.com/
    Last edited by Pendletonlou; 02-23-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Data are stored in a Database format, and not as individual files. It's unlikely that they will ever be "overwritten" in the sense you ask, but may well remain in the database tables either forever, or until such regular purge mechanism clears them out on a schedule. So if you deleted data, you can try two methods: You can use iTunes to recover deleted data from iPhone; You can try recover from iTunes with iOS data recovery software.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234