Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Lockscreen Keypad?

Default Changing Lockscreen Keypad?
    I have found a nice keypad for use when the iPhone is locked but when SSH'ing through the phone I can't find the files where the two .png's go to replace the default one. Any ideas where to find it?

Many thanks!

Anyone?

100 views and nobody knows? Come on guys!
    Last edited by Eternal Wonderer; 07-05-2009 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Keyboard files aren't working yet on 3.0 (assuming you are on 3.0) it's a winderboard thing.

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

The files are called DeviceLockKeypad.png and DeviceLockKeypadPressed.png. Here are some decoded versions just in case you forget to back them up, like most people do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -devicelockkeypad.png   -devicelockkeypadpressed.png  
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

clown_joker (07-18-2012)

I'm making a theme and am wondering where in the theme to put the png files at?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when i made my theme.... I have a iPhone 3G running 3.0 jailbroken obviously, i placed my 2 png files in the Bundles folder in a sub folder called com.apple.springboard.... this works for me...!

if you go to Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com you can download the 2 png's there.... there name is "Cool Lock device Keypad"....!!
    Last edited by iphonejohnny; 07-08-2009 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonejohnny For This Useful Post:

Team275 (06-06-2010)

thanks johnny im not the person that made the original post but was wondering how to do this so gracias

can somebody link me to some cool lockscreen keyboards? I don't want to download a st load of themes just to get their lock keyboards ... so anybody just attach their cool 2 PNGs here it would be cool (i thank you?)
    If I helped you, hit Thanks!

Jailed iPhone: I've seen a user pay for apps. Men have made FaceTime calls and hit nothing but a dead zone. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
    Jailbroken iPhone: What are you trying to tell me, that I can screw around with Apple?
    Jailed iPhone: No, JB'd iPhone. I'm trying to tell you that you won't have to.