+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stereo Bluetooth on iPhone 2g with OS 3.0

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
This **** is legit! I love being able to do **** that supposedly isn't possible! Samsung Sbh170 works perfectly
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking I love everyone!
    This **** is legit! I love being able to do **** that supposedly isn't possible! Samsung Sbh170 works perfectly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I cannot seem to find the A2DP enabler or dmytro's repository on Cydia. Can someone help me find where to download this.
    Thanks,
    Jill

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JillRide44 View Post
    I cannot seem to find the A2DP enabler or dmytro's repository on Cydia. Can someone help me find where to download this.
    Thanks,
    Jill
    Use the 2G patch: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Data/Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS)

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by micahman33 View Post
    This works to get audio to play through the bluetooth for those of you without the 3g or 3gs

1. Click on the phone icon on the iPhone

2. Go to the keypad and type in the following command precisely as written: *#307#

3. Once the incoming call screen comes up, click the "answer call" button on the bluetooth, then the answer button on the iPhone

4. Now, hit the home button and get back to the home screen

5. Click on the phone icon again, get back to the keypad and type in 0

6. Answer the phone by clicking on the iPhone's answer button and this time, make sure to click on the "sources" button and click on your bluetooth

7. Now head back to the home screen and start listening to whatever you want - either iPod tunes or any other apps
    Works well except that the only way to deactivate that function is to reboot because not even the task mgr helped and tapping on the active call ribbon on top of the screen doesn't work, wont let you hang up.
    Last edited by obtrunco; 11-23-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123