+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to enable the numeric battery in firmware 3.0 for iPhone 3G

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
reddawg when i open the app memoryinfo to check the battery percentage it is 3 precent off from the actual battery percent number anyone else has this problem? I don't
    Thanks

reddawg when i open the app memoryinfo to check the battery percentage it is 3 precent off from the actual battery percent number

anyone else has this problem?
    I don't have memoryinfo installed, but yes I have noticed this problem. I have SysInfoPlus (Cydia) installed and it reports a different battery percentage number than the actual battery percent number.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reddawg View Post
    I don't have memoryinfo installed, but yes I have noticed this problem. I have SysInfoPlus (Cydia) installed and it reports a different battery percentage number than the actual battery percent number.
    ok is there a fix for this

also

if I use the cydia app "show battery percentage" with the repo source [iphone.org.hk], thats to show

when i have that on in settings,general,usage, battery percentage, when its on, and i check sbsettings/extras & options, the numeric battery is on in sbsettings to and if i turn it off there it will turn of in show battery percentage settings too

but in the other cydya app

asBattery when its on in settings, it is off in sbettings

but asBattery is 3% off as well

the only accurate one is "show battery percentage" but that turns on sbsettings option to

so i donk know

how can I fix the one you posted so its accurate?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12