+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhonebrowser update for 3.0 OS?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I can't browsed on my iPhone file system using iPhonebrowser after updating, jailbreak, unlocked to 3.0 OS. iTunnel doesn't work as well. I can't SSH on my Windows so I
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhonebrowser update for 3.0 OS?
    I can't browsed on my iPhone file system using iPhonebrowser after updating, jailbreak, unlocked to 3.0 OS.

iTunnel doesn't work as well. I can't SSH on my Windows so I basically relying on USB.

Anyone can help!? Greatly appreciated thanks!
    Last edited by dakomo; 06-23-2009 at 06:02 AM.
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

install the new iphonebrowser version
    Downloads - iphonebrowser - Google Code

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theguy386 For This Useful Post:

pagaman (08-14-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply but I already updated before posting this topic.

iPhonebrowser just crashes when trying to opened.
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone Browser
    This worked for me you totally uninstall iphonebrowser from you computer. For some reason the update doesn't remove the previous version. When you do that reinstall the update and then it should work. I just did it and it worked for me and I was able to see all my files on my phone. Lessoned learned for myself, lost everything when I updated with itunes lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    thanks! your right just uninstall it and reinstall the updated one and it works now hehe.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I downloaded the newest iPhone Browser a couple times and am still not getting it to work. I have openssh going on my phone and when I start iPhone Browser I get a warning that iPhone Browser quit running. I am not sure what is going on.

Thanks

i use PhoneView, just plug in via usb and you can navigate the entire filesystem of the phone. not sure if that what ur looking for but it works great for me! drag and drop pics and vids on or off the phone with it

Thanks

I had some trouble too, but I made it work, you have to uninstall all versions of iphoneBrowser from your computer, then search your computer for cranium folders, and delete them. After you do that, install the newest version of iphone browser and you should be good to go.
    useful? hit the thanks button!