Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smeeshum View Post
    @zero-limit your idea to make a symlink wouldn't work as the files are saved as the wrong file name, what the farming needs to do is rename the file for you too.
    Good thought though
    well you can name the file manually this is the idea in my guide with using iphonevideorecorder also mov files do not get thumbnail in Photos app and mp4 does this is the other reason i tell in my guide to use mp4 as compression, and trimming is awesome in 3.1 fw

I don't see video recording release anywhere. He mentioned voice recording.

wait so ur saying u can get iphone video recorder like 3gs on the 3g? sorry if im coming in real late.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    wait so ur saying u can get iphone video recorder like 3gs on the 3g? sorry if im coming in real late.
    Yes we hope by next week your 3G Or 2G will be as good as the 3GS just with an Slower Processor

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Better late than never?
    Ok, so I'm a little slow getting to this post (about 4 months), I'm glad to see that there is work being done on this and would like to help however I can...
    I have been browsing through some of the files on iPhone 3g and was wondering why, when I move a .mov file to photo roll, the videos are there and I can veiw and trim them, but the icon on the bottom left (where you can select to send via e-mail or mms for photos) dissapears...
    Again, sorry if I am bringing up a dead issue, but I was just wondering, besides the toggle fix, maybe there is a quick fix that can be pushed in here.
    What tells the photos it's ok to mms but removes the icon for the .mov files? Can we simply merge a key into a .plist somewhere to enable this until a true naitive app can be developed?

ok well hows native video reacroding going?

Thanks

Hey you guys, I have figured out a way to record at way better fps! By now, everyone has heard of yxcoder, which most of you thought was a video recorder, or thats what you where told! What it is actually is an iphone screen recorder! It records what pops up on your screen! I first figured this out when I opened sbsettings when I was recording a video and it ended up showing up in the video! So we can probably achieve at least 20fps if we create an iphone screen recorder that captures what the camera sees when the camera is open, so its recording the screen of the camera, like yxcoder! Also, I have found what the code is for the iphone camera shutter opening, I got it from yxcoder, but what I need is a hex editing program that allows people to create there own hex's, because I'm going to start porting over cycorder to make it have a camera shutter and to make it look like the 3gs!

YOU THE MAN ryanandkevin
    but if you record the screen the the UI will show but if you only record the scrren part then only part of the screen is gonna show/???

Thanks

yes, as of now, you can only record part of the screen with yxcoder, but we can use the code to not only record better video with the iphone, but to record games on your iphone, video tutorials on your iphone, and record everything else on your iphone!

also, yxcoder uses the exact camera feature as the normal camera, it actually takes the code from the iphone! I realized this because when I added touch to focus to the normal camera app, it also appeared in the yxcoder app also!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 10-04-2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

You are a genius!! Keep us updated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Good work...and I can agree with the fact the yxcoder is the same as the native one bcuz when u add video-camera to the plist...not only the shutter of the native doesnt open but the yxcoder doesnt open as well.....

also Camera Zoom seems to copy the same native camera code..so the shutter for that is not opening as well
    Last edited by mkblade; 10-04-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm looking for all the files for download that are concerning the main 3gs video recording app! If anyone has those files, can you please post them for download! I could use them, like tonight hopefully! Thanks so much! Also, if anyone with a 3gs wants to go through there 3gs and grab them for me and post them, that would be great too! Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is awesome. I knew someone would figure it out. Now for the obvious question, will it record audio as well and will it work on the 2g

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    Hey you guys, I have figured out a way to record at way better fps! By now, everyone has heard of yxcoder, which most of you thought was a video recorder, or thats what you where told! What it is actually is an iphone screen recorder! It records what pops up on your screen! I first figured this out when I opened sbsettings when I was recording a video and it ended up showing up in the video! So we can probably achieve at least 20fps if we create an iphone screen recorder that captures what the camera sees when the camera is open, so its recording the screen of the camera, like yxcoder! Also, I have found what the code is for the iphone camera shutter opening, I got it from yxcoder, but what I need is a hex editing program that allows people to create there own hex's, because I'm going to start porting over cycorder to make it have a camera shutter and to make it look like the 3gs!
    No offense, but this is EXACTLY what Phate and i said 3 pages back. I posted that already but evidently people have no idea how to read but its whatever i really don't care. Your efforts are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    yes, as of now, you can only record part of the screen with yxcoder, but we can use the code to not only record better video with the iphone, but to record games on your iphone, video tutorials on your iphone, and record everything else on your iphone!

also, yxcoder uses the exact camera feature as the normal camera, it actually takes the code from the iphone! I realized this because when I added touch to focus to the normal camera app, it also appeared in the yxcoder app also!
    BTW forget about recording video tut's and games and stuff, not on a 3g at least. I don't think the processor will be able to handle it whatsoever. It takes alot of processing power to
    1. Run a game and
    2. To Record it.
    The combination of the two im pretty sure will end up in a stuttering failure. But give it a shot! Just don't be surprised if it doesn't work.
    Last edited by H0rn3t920; 10-05-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to H0rn3t920 For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (10-05-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

so...it seems that even though the Iris opens..its actually something else staying shut..which would then cause the iris to stay shut..
    i realised this thing is called "CameraView"..its like a chain..if the CameraView opens first..then the Iris will open..letting us to "see" what we want to record..if the CameraView is not going to open..then obviously the iris wont either...
    so now im checking out the coding for this CameraView

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mkblade For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (10-05-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    dude ur a genius
    totally unreleated, but the link you sent is 3.1.1, not 3.1.2 and i cant install it on my phone for some reason

for the virtual memory, it installed for me??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok thanks asses from the other thread. Voice Control just got shut down.

Thanks

dont get our thread shut down... also, the files posted on the other thread are from the ipod touch and not the 3gs

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast