Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?
06-20-2009, 08:43 AM #1What's Jailbreak?
Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?
- SSH into your iphone
- Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/
- Download the file M68AP.plist
- Open the file using a text editor or a plist editor
- Add a Boolean value under the capabilities dictionary
- Boolean Key = video-camera / Boolean Value = true
- Save and upload the file to the same directory that it was originally in
- Go onto the iPhone and respring Done!
Sadly you can't do normal photos or take videos however anyone got an idea how we could make it possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveTaylor For This Useful Post: