+ Reply
Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by cocoabean772 As of right now im still trying to find out why ClearCam works when the toggle is on if i can find out or get my
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    As of right now im still trying to find out why ClearCam works when the toggle is on if i can find out or get my hands on some files witch im trying to get form the owner of clearcam i can see if i can use that to get the shutter to open on The Iphone cuz all the toggle dose is switch your plist so im still working hard. i did get help with the video toggle setup and in willing to go farther but i am also in school so im trying to make time for both but school will all was come first as i cant get anywhere with out and education
    Yeah, no worries. School is way more important. Someone will help... someone..

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

So u need files for clearcam?will try to post stuff but as of now like u I'm also in college so have to juggle around with this project, voice control, decrypting, jailbreak 3.1, etc. lol so much!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It's funny that I made a thread before this stating a possible port and people said it couldn't be done. This proves me right.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone that has upgraded to 3.1 final tell me if you can see videos in the photos app? you can in 3.1 beta and i assume that was what made youtube uploading possible. would be nice to keep that in the final version.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    As of right now im still trying to find out why ClearCam works when the toggle is on if i can find out or get my hands on some files witch im trying to get form the owner of clearcam i can see if i can use that to get the shutter to open on The Iphone cuz all the toggle dose is switch your plist so im still working hard. i did get help with the video toggle setup and in willing to go farther but i am also in school so im trying to make time for both but school will all was come first as i cant get anywhere with out and education

Here is ClearCam.app in a zip file.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Here is all the files for ClearCam in a zip file.

Hope this helps.

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Try, Try, Try, Try Try Agiain.
    Am gonna try the clear cam thing now, but can anyone here tell me where abouts the camera.plists and camera.app is on my iphone 3g ?? help would be appreciated and iphone browser no longer works on windows with itunes 9.

Well have seen the clearcam thing and i also have this file which is supposed to be a cpu clocking thing and i can switch between video and photos after going into camera roll but the f***ing shutter doesn't open.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    Did anyone mention that to get this to work, you might need

These are all the files that are probably needed:
    1. CameraRoll.migrator
    2. Camera.framework
    3. VideoSetting.bundles
    4. Videoencoders
    5. Videodecoders
    6. videotoolbox.framework
    7. mobileslideshow.app
    Also, what mkblade said:

Also, permissions needed to be set, I think 775, which can be done with icommander in cydia or winscp, its probably easier with winscp, but I can't get it to work on my computer even with wifi! Also, like mkblade said, we need someone to port over the files to the 3g processor!

Here, I posted a nice hex editor for windows and the camera shutter files, scroll down to my attachments!
    [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G
    Can anyone with a JAILBROKEN IPHONES 3GS SSH those files to your computer and upload them somewhere or attach them to a post so i can download them as iphone browser doesn't work and then i will see what i can do with them, all help will be appreicated many thanks.
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^their are links to an actual 3GS filesystem that has all those files/folders already in it...
    If you want the ACTUAL camera file..it is in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Camera.framework
    But the Camera.app (which is on the Springboard) is called MobileSlideShow which is found in:
    /Applications/MobileSlideShow.app

Furthermore...just try another ssh client..their are a few good ones listed i use winscp others use different ones

Thanks

Thanks for the info mkblade a don't suppose you would have a link to an iphone 3gs file system as i've googled it and can't find any and wondered if u had one ? and my iphone 3gs is not jailbroken and would like it to stay that way but my 3gs is, will keep looking for the file system,

Many Thanks,

Oliver.

P.S. looked everywhere for the iphone 3gs file system couldn't find a thing if anyone could get me those fille or a download to the iphone 3gs file system i would see what i could do with it, i have already tried doing a shutter thing but with no sucsess.
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here is a link to the iPhone 3Gs file system:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Let me know if there is anything else you may need a hand with.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks so much rebman i live in scotland where it's 10:30pm usually i would be out and about but ill today and will be up all night on this and i am sure lots of others will too.

Many Thanks

Oliver.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Your welcome.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do!

Thanks

UPDATE:- Thanks for the download but the MobileSlideShow.app is missing from the file system, on root /Applications don;t suppose you would have a link to that too? thanks anyway will still play around with this cause i may be able to use the camera.framework to do it but not sure thanks again,

if not has anyone else got anything ??

Oliver.
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks

Will post the file l8r and thnx rebman for posting the filesystem I wasn't at my pc to do it

Thanks

Default Thanks Guys.
    Thanks mkblade and rebman will be trying to to get this done tonight

P.S. whatever i have done i just changed back and now my camera shutter does not open even with the video toggle turned off and cant get it open anyway just another incentive to get it to work, i changed the camera.framework file and the info.plist from the mobileslidehow.app and that was it will keep you updated.
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was researching some & I found this info out. I don't know if it will help at all.

<dict>
    <key>capabilities</key>
    <dict>
    <key>accessibility</key>
    <true/>
    <key>auto-focus-camera</key>
    <true/>
    <key>encode-aac</key>
    <true/>

<key>encrypted-data-partition</key>
    <true/>
    <key>fcc-logos-via-software</key>
    <true/>
    <key>gas-gauge-battery</key>
    <true/>
    <key>hiccough-interval</key>
    <real>0.29999999999999999</real>
    <key>launch-applications-while-animating</key>
    <true/>
    <key>load-thumbnails-while-scrolling</key>
    <true/>
    <key>magnetometer</key>
    <true/>
    <key>nike-ipod</key>
    <true/>
    <key>opengles-2</key>
    <true/>
    <key>telephony-maximum-generation</key>
    <real>3.5</real>
    <key>video-camera</key>
    <true/>
    <key>voice-control</key>
    <true/>

</dict>
    So in the firmware for the iPhone 3GS there are 3 files that describe the capabilities, M68AP.plist, N82AP.plist and N88AP.plist.

I have also seen that the MobileSlideShow.app (for Camera and Photos) larger is than in the 3GS firmware.

New directorys:
    system/library/VoiceServices
    system/library/PrivateFrameworks/VoiceServices.framework

New files:
    system/library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.voiced.plist
    system/library/LaunchDeamons/com.apple.VoiceOverTouch.plist

system/library/CoreServices/VoiceOverTouch.app is also new.

Thanks

Thanks rebman that may just be the plist that activates all the other files on the 3g iphone i have made a folder with all 3gs files that maybe need needed for this and then i am going to make a back-up folder with all the 3g folders in it just incase i need to repair or something goes wrong.

Many Many Thanks

Oliver.

P.S. Could you post the MobileSildeshow.app as it was not it in the file system you gave me it would be incredibly helpful and almost finish this off at this stage and could you also tell me the location of the plist files above as i cannot find them in the filesystem and aswell post them if its not to much bother for you.
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 05:06 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey oliverjones, makes sure you set the right permissions for the new files, the way the original 3g has them, not the 3gs permissions, if the permissions are different between the 3g and 3gs, I am not sure!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have been looking for the MobileSlideshow.app file also. I can't seem to be able to find it..

Thanks

Ahh, well do you know where abouts those 3 capabitlies are stored and if you could send me them, i will also look for the mobileslideshow.app and when i find all those files i will upload them from my mac to my iphone for testing, and will also post a link with them all in so everyone else may have a go. And i will also heck the permissions thanks for all the help.

Does anyone here want the files bar a few .plists and mobileslidshow.app for both the iphone 3gs and iphone 3gs (trying to get a filesystem with the 3gs plists and mobileslideshow.app in it)

Anyone got a link to the 3gs mobileslideshow.app (stored in /Applications/MobileSlideshow.ap)p or a alternate 3gs files system and 3gs M68AP.plist, N82AP.plist and N88AP.plist ,???(not sure where stored) Btw its almost 1am where i am and i have been up since 5am so might hit the bed soon .)
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 09-11-2009 at 05:49 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebman View Post
    Here is ClearCam.app in a zip file.

Here is all the files for ClearCam in a zip file.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you vary Much this will help so much i have the whole weekend to work on this project so i hope that i get some where with it