+ Reply
Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
NO, either we get the REAL thing, thats what where aming for, we are NOT satisfied with somehting like a "toggle" right guys
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

NO, either we get the REAL thing, thats what where aming for, we are NOT satisfied with somehting like a "toggle" right guys

Green Apple
    Thanks

If we get the Camera app working with still photos active and working, I'll be happy.

All I want is the possibility to see my Cycorder videos, etc inside the Photos.app with Trimming ability.

I'm really not fussed about trying to get the Camera.app to do both still and video! but if it could, it would be a bonus!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed!

I don't want a toggle to edit videos. I want it to be on the camera app.Plus if u turn the toggle on u cant take pics until u shut it off.. then it resprings...come on. This can be done!

But holy crap! When will this be done? I'm getting antsy over here.

I hope Apple releases video for the 3G

Yo Geomazo! did u make any progress on this project?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default hmm
    Not sure about everyone else but i am really hoping for the whole camera/video to work just like on 3gs. I dont want a toggle to respring. I want to be able to use the clipping and edit feature too. I really hope someone comes up with something. I know nothing about it or would be willing to lend a hand. I do have a question though. Can you just copy the whole system off a 3gs and overwrite it to a 3g?

Thanks

Yeah, I see where ur going with this. The thing is, I'm pretty sure these guys already tried that.

I get what you mean though, the most obvious solution is usually the right one.. but prolly not in this case... which sucks.

I know nothing about this stuff either.. I hardly know how to SSH my iphone lol.

Hope something is done.. even if it takes a few more months or whatever. I'm not switching to 3GS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sortilege View Post
    Can you just copy the whole system off a 3gs and overwrite it to a 3g?
    No, that won't work. You can try changing all processor values in the files, but the chance to get it work is very small.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koekje00 View Post
    No, that won't work. You can try changing all processor values in the files, but the chance to get it work is very small.

Thanks

Last night I read in the wiki discussion area about the cycorder and sending them to youtube. i don't know what I did but I recorded a 2.8 MiB video file and sent to pixelpipe for some reason it sent to my email address!!!when it should go to Youtube. Anyway, I opened my email download the attachment on my laptop and comes up as a .mov file in movies folder to play in quicktime then I can upload to youtube and it works! So, I can use cycorder to record my videos (albeit short) because I tried a 3 min video and required 26 min upload time which I was not willing to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    Last night I read in the wiki discussion area about the cycorder and sending them to youtube. i don't know what I did but I recorded a 2.8 MiB video file and sent to pixelpipe for some reason it sent to my email address!!!when it should go to Youtube. Anyway, I opened my email download the attachment on my laptop and comes up as a .mov file in movies folder to play in quicktime then I can upload to youtube and it works! So, I can use cycorder to record my videos (albeit short) because I tried a 3 min video and required 26 min upload time which I was not willing to do.
    How do I upload vids from cycorder to youtube? I dont see any options for it... thats why I downloaded Iphone Video Recorder.. yeeehawwww.. Quality is ...well, better than cycorder. The only thing i dont like is that the shutter is closed until u hit record with the iphone vid recorder.

Thanks
    can anyone still confirm that the toggle still works on 3.1?

Thanks

the toggle dose work on 3.1 beta but i dont know if it works with the final 3.1 release

Thanks

Are you guys seriously satisfied with the Video Toggle? I mean, come on.

Has anyone made a breakthrough yet on the native camera app?

please? Pleeease?

Thanks

No im not in matter in fact im still working on the video recording i just wish i had some help like people are getting on voice control and as i see it Getting Video Recording is as i see it mush easier then voice controller im just not that good with editing HEXs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    No im not in matter in fact im still working on the video recording i just wish i had some help like people are getting on voice control and as i see it Getting Video Recording is as i see it mush easier then voice controller im just not that good with editing HEXs
    Cocoa,

I really wish I can help dude. I'm just not good at any of that stuff.

PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE GIVE COCOA A HAND WITH NATIVE VIDEO RECORDING?

it's as if this post died and everyone is on the voice control bandwagon only. I want voice too, but native vid would be a sweet victory against Apple.. Sweeter than a Granny smith apple, which is a little tart for my taste...
    dunno where I was going with that.

Anyway.. HELP!

Green Apple
    Thanks

What do you need help with?

I can give some things a shot...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebman View Post
    What do you need help with?

I can give some things a shot...
    lol ask Cocoa.. I have no idea about this kinda stuff..

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok the iphone browser does not work i will post screen clips to prove it i used it on my windows 7 laptop, does anyone know where about the camera.app file is on my 3g so i can see what i can do ??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

just post what you have on the voice control thread and ask fro help, i am sure they will help uut and and a guy names vrtuedesigne for help too on the thread

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you need help with...the hexing..the file testing..signing..etc?

Thanks

As of right now im still trying to find out why ClearCam works when the toggle is on if i can find out or get my hands on some files witch im trying to get form the owner of clearcam i can see if i can use that to get the shutter to open on The Iphone cuz all the toggle dose is switch your plist so im still working hard. i did get help with the video toggle setup and in willing to go farther but i am also in school so im trying to make time for both but school will all was come first as i cant get anywhere with out and education