+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have a BIG problem to solve with my iPhone

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
People, i have a big problem with my iphone. I first use the TurboSim to unlock my iphone, so now i change for the software method and my iphone is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation I have a BIG problem to solve with my iPhone
    People, i have a big problem with my iphone.

I first use the TurboSim to unlock my iphone, so now i change for the software method and my iphone is not recognized my sim as a valid phone-network. His show me the signal only, the phone-network bised the signal is empty, but when i go to the "carrier" settings, appears the message "error" or show me one phone-network (not my), but not all phone-networks how show me before.

the most strange thing, is when i'm doing the unlock proceedier, i can see the phone-network beefore i finished the steps.

How can i resolve this, or better how can i restore the iphone in a lower level to erase all errors?
    P.S: I do the normal erase by itunes, but nothing change in the end.

Please, if anybody coul'd help me????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terracuzo View Post
    .... how can i restore the iphone in a lower level to erase all errors?
    P.S: I do the normal erase by itunes, but nothing change in the end.

Please, if anybody coul'd help me????
    Try using a Pre 7.4 version of iTunes. That should erase your phone during the restore process.

I notice that 7.4 and higher, even during a complete restore, only restores the phone OS and doesn't touch any other files / folders.
    White 3G

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, many Thanks dude i going to do what you say, and i tell you.

Regads.

Terracuzo.

I Intalled the iTunes 7.3.2, and i do the restore process but it's not work. The problem remain the same.

His show me the signal only, the phone-network bised the signal is empty, but when i go to the "carrier" settings, appears the message "error".

And my sim continue do not recognized by my phone.

Jesus, help me do resolve this issue! Anybody have i idea?? or best, anybody knows what is going on?????
    Last edited by Terracuzo; 09-22-2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost