Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone not recognized in iFuntastic, iPhoneBrowser, & iFunBox

Unhappy iPhone not recognized in iFuntastic, iPhoneBrowser, & iFunBox
    I have an iPhone 3G jailbroken via QuickPWN. Worked perfect for quite awhile until my iTunes was upgraded to version 8.2. Now my phone is not recognized by any of those programs. It is still recognized in iTunes and InstallerApp. I did uninstall iTunes 8.2 and re-installed version 8.1.1. I did change delete iTunesMobileInstall.dll on my Windows XP and was able to get iPhoneBrowser to recognize. Now on my iMac at home with Leopard 10.5.5 and Windows Vista installed via VMWare Fusion I did the same thing and Only iTunes and InstallerApp will work. I am able to SSH in to my phone but I just paid for iFuntastic and that is my favorite program to use. It still shows my Firmware and Device as unknown and Shackled. Won't let me re-purchase either since device unknown. Their website states I can use iFuntastic on any computer because it goes by my phones serial number. Not when it won't recognize. I've tried reporting bugs to iFuntastic buy no response or update via their website. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try to somehow get iFuntastic to recognize my phone again or to maybe hitup iFuntastic to update their website with news or update info. (Maybe even a patch? ) Please!

bump

I cant get anything to connect to my phones after the 8.2 install

Anyone know whats wrong??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Just ran into this problem...
    Went over to the ifunbox website... the newest version allows for it to pick up your iphone now. Hope this helps!

it doesnt for me. could it be cause i have jailbroken ipod touch 3rd gen MC model

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

If you jailbroke using spirit or blackra1n download afc2add from Cydia.