Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhysics 1.1.3 error

Default iPhysics 1.1.3 error
    Hi All,

I installed iPhysics and the pinball pack recently but as most people have found, it didn't work.

I then installed the iPhysics Level Fix from one of the sources which also didn't work so I uninstalled it.

Since then both the level pack and iPhysics have been updated. I updated the level pack fine but when I went to update the main app today (iPhysics 1.1 in Installer) I get the error "Main script execution failed" I assume this is something to do with the Fix I installed possibly changing permissions somewhere.

Has anyone had this problem or can somone give me some pointer as to which files I may need to fix and where they are located. I assume I just need to change the permissions back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just had another look at the files and I noticed that IPhysics is now missing from the Applications folder... So I guess the reason Installer can't update or uninstall it is because it can't find it. Is there a way to reset Installer so it lets me re-install iPhysics from scratch? At the moment it still things the app is installed when it's obviously missing.
    Last edited by Veridian5; 03-04-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Well, I have this problem quite frequently since I have upgraded to 1.1.3/1.1.4.

I am pretty sure it is a problem that exists natively with Installer on 1.1.3/1.1.4.
    Maybe I just missed the point where somebody fixed it, but, I dont think there is a fix. It will eventually let you download..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

well well well.. refreshed sources a few times, restarted, reloaded installer and all of a sudden it let me uninstall and reinstall and now it all works.

The pinball game is neat!