+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone PC Suite 2.x Free Management Tool For iPhone 2G & 3G

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
iPhone PC Suite 2.x a free management tool on the PC side for iPhone. This version of iPhone PC Suite has a number of exciting new features. iPhone PC Suite
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone PC Suite 2.x Free Management Tool For iPhone 2G & 3G
    iPhone PC Suite 2.x a free management tool on the PC side for iPhone. This version of iPhone PC Suite has a number of exciting new features. iPhone PC Suite to manage your iPhone in an easier and more efficient way now.

Download iPhone PC Suite v2.3.1.86

iPhonePCsuitev2.3.1.86
    yashjovi.blogspot

You can manage your Picture, iPod, Contacts, SMS, Calendar, Notes, Books Phone Recents, Bookmarks and Alarmclock form your computer with iPhone PC Suite Now

iPhone PC suite can Help you back up and recover your iPhone data. This version also Support IPA Format you can now use iPhone PC suite 2.x to install IPA software on your iPhone But if you want to use an unauthorized IPA software, you have to install a free IPA software through iTune first and ensure that it won't be uninstalled

iPhonePCsuitev2.3.1.86
    yashjovi.blogspot

Now You can change your Wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones easily and quickly

afi
    Green Apple
    Thanks

great app ,but after doing updet it's turn to japanese.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afi View Post
    great app ,but after doing updet it's turn to japanese.

you can change the language to English

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yashino For This Useful Post:

alyelsherbiny (04-10-2009)

afi
    Green Apple
    Thanks

great,thank's.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this sounds like a good alternative to iphone browser but i get an error on this proggy.. when i try to open it, this message appears in the runtime errors log:

1/28/2009 11:28 PM Excption\n\r\n\r----------------------------- The Frmaework version is not support, please update your framework or restart setup .NET framework\n\rPlease get a new runtime support to website http://www.maxtocode.com/FrameworkSupport.html\n\rError Code : 0x0003\n\r\n\r\n\r---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\n\r\n\r

no solutions on google about this (not in english at least). any solution here?

Thanks

not to sound patronising. but have you tried installing the latest .net framework from MS?

Thanks

didn't realize .net framework was at 3.5 lol, i was on 2.0 but even after updating it didn't work. i also have xp sp3 installed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Same problem as itzbilly
    I have exactly the same issue as itzbilly, it gives me the same error in the runtime errors log. Everytime I try to open it says "iPhone PC Suite has stopped working". REALLY irritating, cuz it worked before (I reinstalled Vista Home Premium) and now it gives me that error. I also though it might be due to .NET framework or something, but i have 3.5, itunes is installed yet still it wont work. Anyone have a suggestion?
    thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sevi666 View Post
    I have exactly the same issue as itzbilly, it gives me the same error in the runtime errors log. Everytime I try to open it says "iPhone PC Suite has stopped working". REALLY irritating, cuz it worked before (I reinstalled Vista Home Premium) and now it gives me that error. I also though it might be due to .NET framework or something, but i have 3.5, itunes is installed yet still it wont work. Anyone have a suggestion?
    thanks
    never worked for me

Thanks

i'm guessing nobody feels like helping..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ye

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

use "Diskaid"

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I agree, use something else. However if you insist upon it, try also installing an earlier version of NET Framework ( like 2.0 or 2.5). The latest versions are not always backward compatible. Find in optional comppnents My XPPro has 5+ versions all the way back to 1.0SP1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just wanted to say that there is a new version of the iPC Suite (for those people who arnt able to run the program. Those who can, can update through the program), namely 2.3.1.86 it may solve the problem. (unfortunetly for me it didnt). To download go to their website; http://www.ipsuite.com
    If it still wont work, theres a thread on their forum:
    .net Framework 3.5 SP1 - forum.ipcsuite.com
    Keep an eye on that post or the forum in general if ure having problems with iPC suite

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I agree, use something else. However if you insist upon it, try also installing an earlier version of NET Framework ( like 2.0 or 2.5). The latest versions are not always backward compatible. Find in optional comppnents My XPPro has 5+ versions all the way back to 1.0SP1.
    I've tried uninstalling the new .NET versions and when i try installing 2.0 it tells me its already part of the system. However iPC suite still wont work
    Last edited by sevi666; 02-04-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sevi666 For This Useful Post:

BermyMan (05-26-2009)

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@sevi666. Sorry I didn't mean to imply uninstalling anything . . . only adding an earlier version. Obviously there's a different problem or something is bunkers with what's already installed. If you have access to a different computer, give it a go. Maybe that will lead to your problem.

Thanks

I've always liked this program. I wish more was translated into English but being able to text chat style from my computer is awesome. I also like being able to add media w/out having to sync w/iTunes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Help needed
    Hi guys..I have iPhone 3g&2g i used to transfer files (specially media files) by using pc suite but then i updated my iphone 2g from 1.1.4 to 2.2 firmware and did jailbreak+unlock And Now I can still do anything by using pc-suite BUT i CANNOT Transfer, ADD or Delete Media Files by using PC suite. The ADD Option in the iPOD tab is not Highlighting so i CANNOT click on that(same thing with 3g on 2.2)...any suggestion... THANKS in advance, please help me out i love this program and i don,t want to loose it...any help will be highly APPRECIATED..

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kh0chal View Post
    ...using pc-suite BUT i CANNOT Transfer, ADD or Delete Media Files by using PC suite.
    You didn't mention which version of pc suite . Can we assume you've got the latest pc suite installed ??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    You didn't mention which version of pc suite . Can we assume you've got the latest PC suite installed ??

Well right now i am using ( PC Suite v2.3.1.86 )...
    any suggestions?? ( BTW Thanks for the quick reply )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sevi666 View Post
    I just wanted to say that there is a new version of the iPC Suite (for those people who arnt able to run the program. Those who can, can update through the program), namely 2.3.1.86 it may solve the problem. (unfortunetly for me it didnt). To download go to their website; http://www.ipsuite.com
    If it still wont work, theres a thread on their forum:
    .net Framework 3.5 SP1 - forum.ipcsuite.com
    Keep an eye on that post or the forum in general if ure having problems with iPC suite

I've tried uninstalling the new .NET versions and when i try installing 2.0 it tells me its already part of the system. However iPC suite still wont work
    Link not working Buddy...plz recheck