+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone PC Suite 2.x Free Management Tool For iPhone 2G & 3G

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
iPhone PC Suite 2.x a free management tool on the PC side for iPhone. This version of iPhone PC Suite has a number of exciting new features. iPhone PC Suite
...
  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default iPhone PC Suite 2.x Free Management Tool For iPhone 2G & 3G
    iPhone PC Suite 2.x a free management tool on the PC side for iPhone. This version of iPhone PC Suite has a number of exciting new features. iPhone PC Suite to manage your iPhone in an easier and more efficient way now.

    Download iPhone PC Suite v2.3.1.86

    iPhonePCsuitev2.3.1.86
    yashjovi.blogspot



    You can manage your Picture, iPod, Contacts, SMS, Calendar, Notes, Books Phone Recents, Bookmarks and Alarmclock form your computer with iPhone PC Suite Now



    iPhone PC suite can Help you back up and recover your iPhone data. This version also Support IPA Format you can now use iPhone PC suite 2.x to install IPA software on your iPhone But if you want to use an unauthorized IPA software, you have to install a free IPA software through iTune first and ensure that it won't be uninstalled

    iPhonePCsuitev2.3.1.86
    yashjovi.blogspot

    Now You can change your Wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones easily and quickly

  2. #2
    afi
    afi is offline
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    great app ,but after doing updet it's turn to japanese.

  3. #3
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by afi View Post
    great app ,but after doing updet it's turn to japanese.



    you can change the language to English

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to yashino For This Useful Post:

    alyelsherbiny (04-10-2009)

  5. #4
    afi
    afi is offline
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    great,thank's.

  6. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    this sounds like a good alternative to iphone browser but i get an error on this proggy.. when i try to open it, this message appears in the runtime errors log:

    1/28/2009 11:28 PM Excption\n\r\n\r----------------------------- The Frmaework version is not support, please update your framework or restart setup .NET framework\n\rPlease get a new runtime support to website http://www.maxtocode.com/FrameworkSupport.html\n\rError Code : 0x0003\n\r\n\r\n\r---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\n\r\n\r

    no solutions on google about this (not in english at least). any solution here?

  7. #6
    What's Jailbreak? Needleskane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    not to sound patronising. but have you tried installing the latest .net framework from MS?

  8. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    didn't realize .net framework was at 3.5 lol, i was on 2.0 but even after updating it didn't work. i also have xp sp3 installed.

  9. #8
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default Same problem as itzbilly
    I have exactly the same issue as itzbilly, it gives me the same error in the runtime errors log. Everytime I try to open it says "iPhone PC Suite has stopped working". REALLY irritating, cuz it worked before (I reinstalled Vista Home Premium) and now it gives me that error. I also though it might be due to .NET framework or something, but i have 3.5, itunes is installed yet still it wont work. Anyone have a suggestion?
    thanks

  10. #9
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sevi666 View Post
    I have exactly the same issue as itzbilly, it gives me the same error in the runtime errors log. Everytime I try to open it says "iPhone PC Suite has stopped working". REALLY irritating, cuz it worked before (I reinstalled Vista Home Premium) and now it gives me that error. I also though it might be due to .NET framework or something, but i have 3.5, itunes is installed yet still it wont work. Anyone have a suggestion?
    thanks
    never worked for me

  11. #10
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    i'm guessing nobody feels like helping..

  12. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ye

  13. #12
    Moderator Admin Broomhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Outside Chicago IL
    Posts
    17,154
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

    use "Diskaid"

  14. #13
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    I agree, use something else. However if you insist upon it, try also installing an earlier version of NET Framework ( like 2.0 or 2.5). The latest versions are not always backward compatible. Find in optional comppnents My XPPro has 5+ versions all the way back to 1.0SP1.

  15. #14
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just wanted to say that there is a new version of the iPC Suite (for those people who arnt able to run the program. Those who can, can update through the program), namely 2.3.1.86 it may solve the problem. (unfortunetly for me it didnt). To download go to their website; http://www.ipsuite.com
    If it still wont work, theres a thread on their forum:
    .net Framework 3.5 SP1 - forum.ipcsuite.com
    Keep an eye on that post or the forum in general if ure having problems with iPC suite

    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I agree, use something else. However if you insist upon it, try also installing an earlier version of NET Framework ( like 2.0 or 2.5). The latest versions are not always backward compatible. Find in optional comppnents My XPPro has 5+ versions all the way back to 1.0SP1.
    I've tried uninstalling the new .NET versions and when i try installing 2.0 it tells me its already part of the system. However iPC suite still wont work
    Last edited by sevi666; 02-04-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sevi666 For This Useful Post:

    BermyMan (05-26-2009)

  17. #15
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    @sevi666. Sorry I didn't mean to imply uninstalling anything . . . only adding an earlier version. Obviously there's a different problem or something is bunkers with what's already installed. If you have access to a different computer, give it a go. Maybe that will lead to your problem.

  18. #16
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,097
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    I've always liked this program. I wish more was translated into English but being able to text chat style from my computer is awesome. I also like being able to add media w/out having to sync w/iTunes.

  19. #17
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy Help needed
    Hi guys..I have iPhone 3g&2g i used to transfer files (specially media files) by using pc suite but then i updated my iphone 2g from 1.1.4 to 2.2 firmware and did jailbreak+unlock And Now I can still do anything by using pc-suite BUT i CANNOT Transfer, ADD or Delete Media Files by using PC suite. The ADD Option in the iPOD tab is not Highlighting so i CANNOT click on that(same thing with 3g on 2.2)...any suggestion... THANKS in advance, please help me out i love this program and i don,t want to loose it...any help will be highly APPRECIATED..

  20. #18
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kh0chal View Post
    ...using pc-suite BUT i CANNOT Transfer, ADD or Delete Media Files by using PC suite.
    You didn't mention which version of pc suite . Can we assume you've got the latest pc suite installed ??

  21. #19
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Help Needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    You didn't mention which version of pc suite . Can we assume you've got the latest PC suite installed ??

    Well right now i am using ( PC Suite v2.3.1.86 )...
    any suggestions?? ( BTW Thanks for the quick reply )

  22. #20
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sevi666 View Post
    I just wanted to say that there is a new version of the iPC Suite (for those people who arnt able to run the program. Those who can, can update through the program), namely 2.3.1.86 it may solve the problem. (unfortunetly for me it didnt). To download go to their website; http://www.ipsuite.com
    If it still wont work, theres a thread on their forum:
    .net Framework 3.5 SP1 - forum.ipcsuite.com
    Keep an eye on that post or the forum in general if ure having problems with iPC suite



    I've tried uninstalling the new .NET versions and when i try installing 2.0 it tells me its already part of the system. However iPC suite still wont work
    Link not working Buddy...plz recheck

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts