+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Screen Help - Customization Fail

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello, I've been browsing the forums for a while (trolling from work). Recently, I've tried into install a new lockscreen, but it hasn't been up to my expectations. I'm using
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Lock Screen Help - Customization Fail
    Hello,

I've been browsing the forums for a while (trolling from work). Recently, I've tried into install a new lockscreen, but it hasn't been up to my expectations. I'm using a 3G with 2.2 firmware. The lockscreen is this:

bdbus. 2

I assumed that the slide to unlock would be sliding down the zipper. This is not the case. There is still the glimmering "slide to unlock" font, but displayed so far off to the right that only half of the message can be read.

Does anyone know if the creator of 24 meant for it to slide down on the zipper? Or was that for looks?

Also, just for verification, I dropped the entire "24" unzipped file into /root>Library>Themes
    Using Cydia>Winterboard
    Last edited by FadetoAwesome; 01-18-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Verification

iPhone? More like MyPhone t3abags's Avatar
    Thanks

You placed the folder in the correct location, but if your not using french language for your phone, then you would need to create the appropriate language folder in /24/Bundles/com.apple.springboard for example English you would create 24/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj and place the "SpringBoard.strings" file from "/24/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/fr.lproj" and place it in the en.lproj folder, this will remove the scrolling "slide to unlock"
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)