Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trying to put roms in Iphone.

Default Trying to put roms in Iphone.
    I can't fine where you could access the file system in iphone. I have the apptappinstaller already installed. When reading the instruction about nes, it tell me to go somewhere to put the roms in. Could anyone help me.

There is wiki in regards to installing NES and ROMS. Check in there, it's pretty easy.

yea seriously - stop with these RETARDED threads - if you aren't internet literate then stay off forums and dont hack your phone

Yea I agree. Everyone is here to help with other problems that aren't already covered in the Guides, but first you have to read the Guides and then do a search for posts already about your topic. Then post if no one has covered it yet.
    i LOVE apple.

Default chill out
    like if you two were never newbies

Lol yea we all were. or still are. But at least have enough sense to type in nes roms help or something to the search bar cuz there are at least 15 different threads alreayd with ppl asking ?
    s and getting help from this stuff. so were just saying search the guides/other forums first!
    i LOVE apple.

Quote Originally Posted by ruruep View Post
    like if you two were never newbies
    when i was a newbie - i didn't have an iphone - i was working from DOS prompt and Windows 3.X

oh yea - and playing Roger Wilco's Space Quest (HAHAHA)
    Last edited by blacksailsmd; 09-24-2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost