Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Emoji on 2.1!

Default Emoji on 2.1!
    Oh Wow. One real cool thing. I've never even thought about it, but I just got the idea. And now I'm about to Start! Before I start (well i know this is gonna work, trust me!) I just wanted to let you know...

Did you ever want some :P or as shortcut-ed? Go into your Notes app on your phone. Start typing. And now press long on the A letter. You see how you get many more weird A's? You can edit them. And put your custom ones. Like :P and many more...

To do that system/library/frameworks/UIKit.framework/Keyboard-default.plist and there you go! Hope you know what to do! Yeaye I'ma add somewhere lol. Pretty custom 2.1 Emoji's right..?

so far I've got ♡ 卐 ™ ♪ ♩ ♫ ☺ ☝ ♢ ⅓ ⅔ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ℅ № ⇨ ツ ♂ ♀ cool lol. i've texted my girlfriend with the heart image but her Krazr could't open them. I've texted myself and yup! Success... I hope all other iphones can receive it
    Last edited by m1ngaa; 12-13-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

That's cool. Too bad they don't have color though because they aren't actual images.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

i know. but it's a good thing if you use MakeItMine to set your carrier

I'm trying to upload my own image to the emoji keyboard but can't find the root folder. Would you be able to show me where I can find this? Is it even possible to add your own png to the emoji keyboard?

yeah you have to import/export the emoji.artwork file using iPhone Shop.

Thanks

And who do you send the Nazi symbol to?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

thx m1ngaa...can you tell me where the emoji.artwork is located? I went to root/system/library/textinput...I searched in the "TextInput_ja.bundle" and "TextInput_emoji.bundle" and could not find emoji.artwork file anywhere. Pls help

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    And who do you send the Nazi symbol to?
    "The major difference between the Nazi swastika and the ancient symbol hinduism, is that the Nazi swastika is at a slant, while the ancient swastika is rested flat."