Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSWITCHER Problem need some help Plz!!!!

Default iSWITCHER Problem need some help Plz!!!!
    Hi guyz I need your help Right here.
    So here is the problem I installed iSwitcher on the iphone and choosed one of the themes. But I didnt like it so I tried to change it. But the only problem is that i dont see iSwitcher no more on the iphone it disappeared.

So my question is how can I go by to my old them?
    Do I have to restore my iphone with Itunes?

Thanx guyz in advance

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

you have any types of launcher program on the phone? iLauncher, Launcher, Dock ???? from there you will be able to get to the iSwitcher app. If not, you would need to install one of those launch apps.

Your original theme is gone...you need to upload each icons again...stock icons, and everything you need are in the download section...but there are so many cool themes in the download section..feel free to choose the one you like.
    Last edited by SundayDuffer; 09-07-2007 at 08:02 PM.

Which version of iSwitcher are you using?

It sounds like you loaded one of the older themes (v0.6x) with the MMi logo. You need to get iLauncher installed (somehow). That's what is supposed to be displaying the MMi logo.

How did you get iSwitcher installed?

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    .... Your original theme is gone...you need to upload each icons again...stock icons, and everything you need are in the download section...but there are so many cool themes in the download section..feel free to choose the one you like.
    Actually if the op is using version 0.8x then the original theme / icons are all backed up and can be restored by selecting the home screen in iSwitcher. Of course that still leaves the problem of 'getting' to iSwitcher.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 09-07-2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    White 3G