+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Help!!!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey... Im new to the jailbreaking community and need some help. I am trying to install the retrodailer keypad dialer on my phone... I got it to work by replacing
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Winterboard Help!!!
    Hey... Im new to the jailbreaking community and need some help. I am trying to install the retrodailer keypad dialer on my phone... I got it to work by replacing the files under apps/mobilephone.app/ and overwriting the old files. Problem is that I would rater have it be a winterboard theme so i can turn it on and off without having to replace the files... Can anyone help me? I tried to create a theme but it didn't work. Below is the download link to the files i have and a screenshot of the dialer!

Thanks!!!!

http://www.hackthatphone.com/downloa...eDialer114.rar

Thanks

First Step: Open up a new Folder, example: Your Dialer.

Second Step: Open up a new Folder named as "Bundles", go in the open up a new Folder named "com.apple.TelephonyUI" and you should put
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! these 2 in that folder. Because I'm guessing you've messed up the Dialer thingy when you're on the call. Now get out from that folder, go back to the YourDialer folder (there you should have your Bundles folder) and make a new folder named "Folders", again new folder in there MobilePhone.app and you can put your images in there. I did't really check. You wanna check out mine? my girlfriend

here
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! that call button thingy does not really work... I mean it did't work for me... It doesn't line with the others and stuff... oh well good luck