Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Smsd WeTool Problem Fix 1.1.3 1.1.4

i have an unlocked iPhone 1.1.3. I've installed SMSD but can't seem to get it working. Please help

Thanks! SMSD is now working in my 1.1.4 (OTB 1.1.3, unlocked Ziphone 2.6)

Hi,
    Installed smsd 0.2.3b on my iphone 1.1.3. Working ok with the sms forwarding.
    However, if I go into the "inbox" or "sent" folders and start scrolling down the smses, it will jump back into the Home screen after 3 scrollings. Does anyone have the same symptom? In addition, if i tap on the "conversation" tap, it jumps back into the Home screen as well.
    Do advice if there is any way to rectify the jumping backing into Home screen symptom while scrolling down the smss. Thanks.

Thanks

worked for me wetool and smsd are working gr8!!!!

Please help? How to set permission 755 and where to delete /var/root/library. Any special developer tool install first. many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mini-z69 View Post
    Hi,
    Installed smsd 0.2.3b on my iphone 1.1.3. Working ok with the sms forwarding.
    However, if I go into the "inbox" or "sent" folders and start scrolling down the smses, it will jump back into the Home screen after 3 scrollings. Does anyone have the same symptom? In addition, if i tap on the "conversation" tap, it jumps back into the Home screen as well.
    Do advice if there is any way to rectify the jumping backing into Home screen symptom while scrolling down the smss. Thanks.
    yea thats exactly what im going through. seems like were the only ones. everything else works, but if you scroll too long, it crashes. If i got to conversations, it crashes. Maybe everyone else just doesnt use it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exo128 For This Useful Post:

perry2kkk (04-27-2008)

It worked for me too but the only problem I have is the unread counter does not go away even after reading the messages.

Still not works for me!!! :-(
    Have DONE all of this but no way!!!??
    The weTool 0.3.9 still crash when try to open it!! Have uninstall and reinstall it 5 times but no change. :-( 16GB 1.1.4 with Pwnage on a MacBookPro latest model.

iSms and other stuff works perfectly.

Anybody have more info/fix???
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Works for me now. Thanks.

I used putty thru SSH

ln -fs /private/var/mobile/Library/AddressBook /private/var/root/Library/AddressBook
    ln -fs /private/var/mobile/Library/CallHistory /private/var/root/Library/CallHistory
    ln -fs /private/var/mobile/Library/SMS /private/var/root/Library/SMS

worked for me...

Quote Originally Posted by hebs View Post
    I HAVE FOUND THE CURE

WORKS FOR SMSD AND WETOOL_US. Works a treat and allows you to forward SMS to multiple contacts.

After a weeks searching.........First set permissions to 755

Then you need to delete the following folders, should they exist (pay CLOSE attention to their location--they are in /var/root):

/var/root/Library/AddressBook/
    /var/root/Library/CallHistory/
    /var/root/Library/SMS/

Then execute the following commands:
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/AddressBook /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/CallHistory /var/root/Library/
    ln -s /var/mobile/Library/SMS /var/root/Library/

Then SMSD/WeTool-US , should work.Mine is perfect on 1.1.4 using Ziphone 2.5
    I am running 1.1.4 and I can confirm that this worked flawlessly for me! Thank you!!!

just wanted to say thank you so freakin much, hehe, someone kept telling me it was all about the permissions and use bossprefs and it still wasnt doing the job, this actually worked

kudos

=]

there's a very simple cure, just watch this youtube video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZj-wrbdCc]YouTube - SMSD Fix for the iPhone[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by pocpocpocky View Post
    there's a very simple cure, just watch this youtube video.

YouTube - SMSD Fix for the iPhone
    Hey!
    Do u know if there are any fix for wetool also???
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12