+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: an addition on the swap tunes app to hide videos

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi .. I was thinking in a way to use the swap tunes app to hide my videos. The idea is to set one library as the default library to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default an addition on the swap tunes app to hide videos
    Hi ..

I was thinking in a way to use the swap tunes app to hide my videos. The idea is to set one library as the default library to which the IPod enables whenever exits. To clarify the swap creates another library from which the IPod reads and you can sync another machine to the new library and whenever you want to read from the new library you use the swap app to swap to it and if you want to go to the old library you'll need to swap to it manually using the swap app I would like to set one of the library's as a default library and whenever I exit the IPod it will swap to it automatically and I do not need to go to the swap app to perform this.

Any Help.

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

A good app that was available, but have yet to be ported over to 2.0 was called Hidepod. I think its hidepod.com to check out details. But an SwapVid app would be schweet.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)