Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Add custom words

Default Add custom words
    is there a way to add your own custom text to the phone? like when it auto corrects it, i would like to add/remove own words..

thanks

does that work with 2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    does that work with 2.1?
    I don't think so. But you might be able to use it by editing your FirmWare. To do that: dig dig dig... lol i forgot where i found it haha.

after typing a word in so many times and clicking that little x button when the autocorrection pops up mine has automatically put mine in
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    after typing a word in so many times and clicking that little x button when the autocorrection pops up mine has automatically put mine in
    thats funny cause I thought mine was learning too, but I have also imagined other things too, so I just ignored it.

Is it really adaptive you think?

yeah i wish. i use "select" language with mine and it doesnt correct it anymore but when i mistype something it doesnt offer it as an autocorrection.....at least it lets me type it in now without an issue

Banned
    Thanks

yea I thought that was what you meant. same here... I guess after a while it starts to 'learn' your words and not correct you when you type...

I too use the F bomb alot... Its really annoyin to say 'thats ducking crazy'

yeah....after you show the iphone that your not messing around...it knows not to correct you...or else it gets the DFU mode!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN