+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request for Developers for New Wowwee Mobile Webcam

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Request for Developers for New Wowwee Mobile Webcam
    WowWee™ Technologies Rovio Mobile Webcam with TrueTrack™ Navigation System

With Rovio™, you will always be just a click away from the people and places that are important to you.
    Rovio is the Wi-Fi equipped mobile webcam that enables you to view and interact with its environment through streaming video and audio, wherever you are!
    Easily control Rovio remotely 24/7 from anywhere in the world! Use any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, cell phone, smartphone, PDA or even your video game console.
    The TrueTrack™ Navigation System allows you to use the Rovio interface to store waypoints — with one click Rovio will automatically navigate itself to the chosen point. Rovio’s built-in LED headlight will help you guide it even in dimly lit locations, so you’ll always know what is going on at home or at the office. No need to worry about Rovio running low on power while you’re away — the self-docking function allows you to send Rovio back to the charging dock to recharge, with the click of a button on your browser. When it’s done charging, Rovio is ready to take its next tour.
    Rovio — now you can finally be in two places at once!

This product is not out yet but i look forward to purchasing it and wanted to know if there are any developers or anyone ese who would be interested in an app for the iphone for this product. Now you are able to use this app in mobile safari as they claim, but only the 2 way voice mode is available on internet explorer 6 and higher.. so the app would have to mimick explorers capabilities for the voice function somehow.. i am not a develpoper and i do not know uch about what is needed.. if its easy or difficult but just putting it out there

But regardless if this is possible or not i just thought this product was pretty cool and wanted to post anyway.

Meet Rovio™
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request for Developers for New Wowwee Mobile Webcam-8033_m.jpg   Request for Developers for New Wowwee Mobile Webcam-picture-3.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    WowWee™ Technologies Rovio Mobile Webcam with TrueTrack™ Navigation System

With Rovio™, you will always be just a click away from the people and places that are important to you.
    Rovio is the Wi-Fi equipped mobile webcam that enables you to view and interact with its environment through streaming video and audio, wherever you are!
    Easily control Rovio remotely 24/7 from anywhere in the world! Use any web-enabled device: PC or Mac, cell phone, smartphone, PDA or even your video game console.
    The TrueTrack™ Navigation System allows you to use the Rovio interface to store waypoints — with one click Rovio will automatically navigate itself to the chosen point. Rovio’s built-in LED headlight will help you guide it even in dimly lit locations, so you’ll always know what is going on at home or at the office. No need to worry about Rovio running low on power while you’re away — the self-docking function allows you to send Rovio back to the charging dock to recharge, with the click of a button on your browser. When it’s done charging, Rovio is ready to take its next tour.
    Rovio — now you can finally be in two places at once!

This product is not out yet but i look forward to purchasing it and wanted to know if there are any developers or anyone ese who would be interested in an app for the iphone for this product. Now you are able to use this app in mobile safari as they claim, but only the 2 way voice mode is available on internet explorer 6 and higher.. so the app would have to mimick explorers capabilities for the voice function somehow.. i am not a develpoper and i do not know uch about what is needed.. if its easy or difficult but just putting it out there

But regardless if this is possible or not i just thought this product was pretty cool and wanted to post anyway.

Meet Rovio™
    This would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks

thanks i thought so too, i hope some developers would be interested

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You do know that the Rovio client interface already runs on the iPhone, yes?

Thanks

Yes i know it runs on the iphone's mobile safari, but if youve read thoroughly above the 2-way audio feature is NOT supported with iphones mobile safari, only with explorer 6 or higher, hense the request for an app to use it on teh iphone and have the 2 way audio feature working also.