Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help setting reply email address

Default Need help setting reply email address
    I have my personal emails forwarded to a free exchange account, but when i hit respond defaults to the the free exchange account as the from address. is there a file i can mod.
    so some one sends me an email to [email protected] it gets autoforwarded to [email protected], when i clip reply the from say [email protected] but i want it to say [email protected]....

ANY IDEAS?????
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

As a NATIVE feature, I think not, unfortunately
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

well i guess i'm going to have to hunt in files to see i can change somethen to make it work...lol
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644