+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing icon of applications from the app store

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a jailbroken iPhone 3g and i'm trying to change the icons of various apps. I can do this with my cydia and stock apps easily. I just ssh
    Thanks

Default Changing icon of applications from the app store
    I have a jailbroken iPhone 3g and i'm trying to change the icons of various apps. I can do this with my cydia and stock apps easily. I just ssh into my iphone and go to /applications, but i can't find where my app store apps are located! Where do i go (if i ssh into my phone) to locate my applications purchased from the app store?
    Thanks!

Banned
    Thanks

var/mobile/applications/

next time search!
    its posted in like 100 different locations which is probably why no one responded sooner

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you running a theme by chance? I would install a simple theme and start dropping icons (named exactly like the app) into the them folder. This way you can go back to stock with the click of a button using winterboard
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings