Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
10-06-2008, 02:21 AM #1Part of Extended Preferences for iPhone Firmware 2.1
When I was on firmware 1.1.2 I was using some part of the "Extended Preferences".
Since I upgraded to firmware 2.1 I was wondering what still works from these "Extended Preferences".
Here is the result of what I've managed to getting to work on firmware 2.1.
Because I don't know how to make a package for cydia you have to do following steps to make these "Extended Preferences" to work:
- Download the Preferences.zip.
- Extract the Zip.
- Do SSH this Folder "Preferences.app" in your "/Applications" folder.
The Zip contains following files and folders:
- Preferences.app/English.lproj/Settings.strings **
- Preferences.app/ExtPrefs - BatteryLevel.png
- Preferences.app/ExtPrefs - Brightness.plist
- Preferences.app/ExtPrefs - GSMRSSI.png
- Preferences.app/ExtPrefs - RSSI.png
- Preferences.app/ExtPrefs - Statusbar.plist
- Preferences.app/Settings-iPhone.plist **
** If you have made changes to those files, then you should make a backup of those files first.
I hope this is useful for some of you
10-06-2008, 03:13 PM #2
Nice! thank you!
10-06-2008, 03:17 PM #3
I was just starting to look for this ..... I had it on 1.1.4 and loved it. I'll install laterI would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM #4
wasn't the reflective dock part of these preferences?? any progress on that feature?
10-07-2008, 07:08 PM #5
Very appreciated, needed the auto dim feature, Thank You.