+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Default_4_Bars.png not showing up

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Sounds a little weird doesn't it? I'm not sure when this started happening but once i had jailbroken 2.1 the weekend it came out, I replaced the stock bar files
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Default_4_Bars.png not showing up
    Sounds a little weird doesn't it? I'm not sure when this started happening but once i had jailbroken 2.1 the weekend it came out, I replaced the stock bar files with the digital files manually and worked fine until 2 days ago when i noticed that Default_4_Bars.png won't show up. FSO_4_Bars.png will show up and all the other bars, but just not the default 4 one. So i replaced them with the stock files. Same thing...

any advice other than restore? i just can't figure out what's wrong with it. the spelling is definitely correct...

i just did a 'test' and downloaded a winterboard signal bar theme and that works fine when applied, its default_4_bars definitely showing. if i unactivate it and go back to the stock ones, it again doesn't work. so i created a stock signal bar to be used with winterboard, activate that, and works fine, so definitely whatever string/plist (i don't really know what i'm talking about when it comes to this) the signal bars rely on to work/show properly is doing something funny with the default 4 bars. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
    Last edited by jtesnani; 10-05-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: more info