Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mobilenotes info.plist

Default mobilenotes info.plist
    Somehow simply opening the info.plist in the textedit app on the phone hosed it. Would someone be so gracious as to post the contents of their mobilenotes info.plist to this thread so I don't have to do a restore? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by skivvie View Post
    Somehow simply opening the info.plist in the textedit app on the phone hosed it. Would someone be so gracious as to post the contents of their mobilenotes info.plist to this thread so I don't have to do a restore? I'd greatly appreciate it!

well..when i open mine in word pad on windows...this is what i got

bplist00

_CFBundleDevelopmentRegion_CFBundlePack ageType_CFBundleSignature_NSPrincipalClass_C FBundleExecutable_CFBundleIdentifier_CFBundleI nfoDictionaryVersion_CFBundleVersionXdisabledZSB DemoRoleWEnglishTAPPLT????XNotesApp[MobileNotes_com.apple.mobilenotesS6.0S1.0 UNotes   9 O c v * 
    %)-.   4

i wonder if im supposed to use a diff prog to open these?

Thanks for checking! That's pretty much what I get. I wonder if you could post the file itself so I can copy it over. It's really weird. Mobilenotes just disappeared off of my springboard after I opened the info.plist with the texteditor app. I didn't save, i just went back to the springboard from the app and it was gone.

download a Stock Set of files from the download section.. and open the apps part and just recopy the insides of it..back onto the phone. and u should be set...or you could just copy the .plist file

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZ3r0 For This Useful Post:

skivvie (09-01-2007)

Ah... thanks! I didn't realize they had the application directory up there in the downloads section.

Sweet, That fixed it. Thanks again!
    Last edited by skivvie; 09-01-2007 at 10:46 AM.