Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone sync ??? clear cache winscp??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Iphone sync ??? clear cache winscp??
    Hi.

yesterday i had a problem in winscp with error listing directory ...i was told to hightlight the folder and clear cache and it fixed that problem everything worked as it should.....

well now today i cant sync my phone in itunes ...it sends it into a reboot in about 5 seconds.....the only reason i am say something about the cache clearing is because yesterday i updated to fw 2.1 and jailbroke with quickpwn and installed cydia and put some apps in and then i sync all my music and ringtones and it was fine....

but i asi stated above i cleared the cache last night for the folder link and when i tried to sycn today for some new ringtones it will not since.....and i have my girlfriends phone on 2.1 jailbroke the same way and it sync the new ringtones no problem....

so it:
    syncd yesterday no problem....
    then cleared cache
    then it wont sync today....
    are the 2 related?
    and what can i do to fix this?....

Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Clearing the cache should have not impact regarding syncing. What does the error message say?

Thanks

I had that problem yesterday which started when I was attempting to update an app store app. I ended up restoring to stock 2.1 and re-pwning with quickpwn. Worked fine until I installed 5 icon dock which medded up my ability to SSH. Uninstalled 5 icon dock re installed open ssl and open ssh and rebooted then let itunes find the phone and so far so good.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    Clearing the cache should have not impact regarding syncing. What does the error message say?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I had that problem yesterday which started when I was attempting to update an app store app. I ended up restoring to stock 2.1 and re-pwning with quickpwn. Worked fine until I installed 5 icon dock which medded up my ability to SSH. Uninstalled 5 icon dock re installed open ssl and open ssh and rebooted then let itunes find the phone and so far so good.
    there is no error message it just kicks the phone into a reboot...it goes right to the startup screen ....ill try a restore...thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button