Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: other.artwork color theme

Default other.artwork color theme
    I dont have the skills to unpack the other.artwork or the PS skills, so Im wondering if there are any edited other.artwork's like the ones for 1.x.x that are available on downloadmyiphone or these here here

Im pretty sure it would be a bad idea to use the other.artwork file that is available for 1.x.x on my 2.0.1 any insight?
    Last edited by kadernal; 08-23-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    I dont have the skills to unpack the other.artwork or the PS skills, so Im wondering if there are any edited other.artwork's like the ones for 1.x.x that are available on downloadmyiphone or these here here

Im pretty sure it would be a bad idea to use the other.artwork file that is available for 1.x.x on my 2.0.1 any insight?
    here are some photos of my phone, if you see anything you like let me know.

I still working on a few images too.

I really like the dialer your using, and the blue bar for the photo and SMS instead of the stock grey.

But I am specifically looking to have the highlight color changed from the stock blue to pink. see how in this pic where it says "graph" it is highlighted pink, the alert box pops up pink also. I hope this makes what I am asking a little clearer.

Thanks

I love the darker blue background and the start button fror the timer. Cool font ad well.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does anyone have a stock other.artwork file for the 2.0 software?....Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Does anyone know where there is a detailed guide on how to make your own custom .artwork files?

Banned
    Thanks

Yea use winterboard.

Its pointless to edit artwork files cause they change with every FW release.