Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.0 file system?

Question Customize 2.0 file system?
    I was wondering where to put the customized images.. in the old customize i was able to ssh to the iphone and put them in the customize folder under the catagory ... i can't seem to find that directory listing anymore....

please help.. Thanks

customize2 folder and there should be a folder called "FileSets" or something. in FileSets there should be a folder for every category in customize. if there isn't one for the thing you are looking for, just download a fileset for whatever you want to upload in customize and it will create the folder.

i tried that.. i put them in fileset and nothen happened.. and i made my own dir and nothen happened..

i have all the images and dir form the 1.1.4 customize 1.2 andi basically want to use those images..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

what i had to do for carrier logos was to create a folder under fileset called Carrier and in there my files are named Carrier1.png and Carrier2.png (i named them exactly how they appear in the backup files) and that's when they showed up. hope this helps