Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacked apps wont play on 3G iPhone

Unhappy Hacked apps wont play on 3G iPhone
    I got a whole bunch of game apps to work however I just cant seem to get a few others on to work(Tetris, Brain challenge & Airhockey) I even had Tetris working before but I can't get it anymore? Am I out of memory? When I click the icon i get....."The application “XXXXXXX” cannot be opened" I tried everything......reboot.reinstallled ,tried another source for the file.....Wierd like I said earlier i had Tetris working, now it doesn't work!

Are you really asking about haced .apps on this forum. You have got to be kidding.

lol this guy is an idiot. i wonder how long this thread will be open haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Iman07 View Post
    lol this guy is an idiot. i wonder how long this thread will be open haha.
    Im new at this... This is the forum about MOD MY iPHONE right? So a simple question I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by jiannu View Post
    Im new at this... This is the forum about MOD MY iPHONE right? So a simple question I ask?
    wouldn't say he's an idiot, just new to this forum, as i am. i did realize, however, that this forum looks down upon hacked applications. jailbreaking doesn't necessarily mean using it to download programs that devs worked so hard on, but to bypass the restrictions apple have placed on their product.

this forum, like many others, do not support WAREZ. read the rules. im sure there are stickies posted about NO WAREZ all over this site.

you people are so funny! Judging the man about hacked apps, but you are all doin' the same!
    You can lie as long as you want, but it's true!
    I'm doing that also! what's wrong about trying an app before buying it (that's what I'm doin')?
    BUT I DON'T SUPPORT USING THEM PERMANENTLY! TRY, IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT!
    DEVELOPERS DESERVE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK!

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you talking about? Most of us are here for the themes, customizations, and FREE apps that others write for the hell of it mister_lola!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AKA_Ben For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (08-16-2008)

And closed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

plasma.d00d (08-16-2008)